$aban avoiding the Miami Media

PChamp119

He's not at HQ in Miami and an unconfirmed report that he was on a jet to T-Town. I bet he called to tell Miami no and doesn't want to face the Miami media

It is truly funny I am listening to 790 ESPN Radio out of Miami and they are just ripping him and Alabama up, like PChamp said they said there are unconfirmed reports he is on a jet headed to uat and the excuse he gave the Dolphins was that they just couldnt handle the Miami "LIFESTYLE" so 790 is talking about what a cop out this is, that hes blaming it on his wife, that she must not like getting her nails and hair done at a fabulous Miami Salon that she must want to go to the Tuscaloosa Local Paint and Blow instead. That she must not like living on the beach next to neighbors like Shaq that she would rather have this as her neighbor...and they played the clip of Kines Screaming at Halftime :roflol:

OH NO! He's coming to Auburn to get Muschamp! What are we going to do! The $aban tri-fecta is complete - $aban, Fisher, Muschamp! No one will ever win a championship again because uat will WIN THEM ALL! Quick, bow to the nearest turd!

So no press conference at 10am, just another reason not to trust him. I would be embarrased to have him as my coach but whatever I don't sell my soul to win football games.

If this turns out to be true, does it mean that the :ua: probation excuse has finally ended?

I would say that no press conference pretty well tilts the scales in the turd fans favor as far as him coming.

I would also like to thank BigSix for making the connect the dots so I didn't have to do it myself. We should all be so lucky as to be standing under $aban's plane when he flushes the toilet!

If this turns out to be true, does it mean that the :ua: probation excuse has finally ended?

We will not really know that until about 10/15/07 or there abouts.

I would say that no press conference pretty well tilts the scale sin the turds fans favor as far as him coming.

I would also like to thank BigSix for making the connect the dots so I didn't have to do it myself. We should all be so lucky as to be standing under $aban's plane when he flushes the toilet!

Something else I noticed... Look at all the different planes going in and out of Ft. Walton. Destiny must have made some high profile uat contacts through Price. Her bidness is boomin.

So no press conference at 10am, just another reason not to trust him. I would be embarrased to have him as my coach but whatever I don't sell my soul to win football games.

nobody ever said there would be a PC, dolphins simply said they would MEET at 10am to make a decision.

nobody ever said there would be a PC, dolphins simply said they would MEET at 10am to make a decision.

I agree. A phone call with his decision is 100% accurate to what $aban asked for. He pulled a quick one on the Media - there are over a 100 media guys there waiting

Archived