CN$ will be welcomed to Tuscalooser

JohnDeere

Please post pictures of the huddled masses as soon as they are available.

If you want to see pictures bad enough, go to Crimson Tusks. One or two people there are posting pics as they get them. I ordinarily wouldn't suggest you visit a bama site but I warn you....you may die laughing.

Besides one thread says we at AUnation.net are in a meltdown over them hiring $aban and suggests the bammies come over here and look. Right in the middle of this thread our own vatz does a suck up. Several of them have come over here browsing so I guess turnabout is fair play.

Another poster says there are earthquakes in other SEC towns because of people shaking in their boots. And the queen bee of their board, Bama Delta recently said we were a bunch of inbred bastards from Opelika. That is really funny because she is married to one.

Enoy a laugh at:

www.crimsontusks.com

Click on Forums, then Football. You don't have to register to browse the FB forum. Please don't post but if you must, be polite. Don't act like one of them.

I've posted congratulations to you Auburn fans on AUN before. I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all and IMO, that's not "sucking up", but just being classy.

There's a difference between showing a little class and sucking up. I don't see anything wrong with what he did and I'd do the exact same thing on this board if the tables were turned. I think people need to chill out and learn how to have civil discussions about our Tide and Tigers. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

you should have seen the rednecks at the airport. It was on ABC news up here. Some trashy blonde woman came out of the crowd and grabbed him, kissed him, and hugged him. $aban looked at her like she was crazy. A state trooper pushed her off of him. Just wait until he loses his first game.

It's UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE! Seriously!

I've posted congratulations to you Auburn fans on AUN before. I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all and IMO, that's not "sucking up", but just being classy.

There's a difference between showing a little class and sucking up. I don't see anything wrong with what he did and I'd do the exact same thing on this board if the tables were turned. I think people need to chill out and learn how to have civil discussions about our Tide and Tigers. That goes for both sides of the aisle.

wc....I have also posted congrats to you guys sometimes. But there is more here than meets your eye so if I were you I would just stay out of it.

you should have seen the rednecks at the airport. It was on ABC news up here. Some trashy blonde woman came out of the crowd and grabbed him, kissed him, and hugged him. $aban looked at her like she was crazy. A state trooper pushed her off of him. Just wait until he loses his first game.

Turns out, that was none other than

The news reported she got a DUI that night.

Turns out, that was none other than

The news reported she got a DUI that night.

I was at work today when I read Tidefans about how she got a DUI and started laughing my ass off.

WOW

What an idiot...poor Nick probably got a whiff of that alcohol :puke:

Archived