Petrino was backup

TigerOne

Well if Jennifer turns me down, I never offered her. And then I'm going after Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Alba, Erin Andrews, Emily Procter, Piper Perabo, Reese Witherspoon and the red-headed chick on "That's So Raven". And if they turn me down, I never offered them either. It was all rumor.

True story, last year during Mardi Gras I got to hang out with Josh Hartnett since I am a good friend of the owner of the Orpheus Parade Owner and Josh was one of the assistant kings for the parade.

Anyway, I went up to his hotel room after the parade where he had a party going and I see this girl with a sweater on telling Josh she was going to bed because she was tired and whatnot....

Friend who was with me nudges me and tells me that it is Scarlett Johanssen....I have no idea who that is....

BTW, I have pictures from that night with me in it hugging Hartnett so feel free to PM and I will show you them...it took me showing my family them for them to believe me :lol:

You know what, BG? If my wife hadn't agreed to marry me, I was going to "go after" Jennifer Garner.

Easy fella...she's my fall back girl. Affleck's just a placeholder. B)

Well if Jennifer turns me down, I never offered her. And then I'm going after Scarlett Johanssen, Jessica Alba, Erin Andrews, Emily Procter, Piper Perabo, Reese Witherspoon and the red-headed chick on "That's So Raven". And if they turn me down, I never offered them either. It was all rumor.

Where does Zoey Daschenel fit into this whole equation?

She will have been be my first choice if all the others fall through.

I went up to his hotel room after the parade where he had a party going and I see this girl with a sweater on telling Josh she was going to bed because she was tired and whatnot....

Friend who was with me nudges me and tells me that it is Scarlett Johanssen....I have no idea who that is....

BTW, I have pictures from that night with me in it hugging Hartnett so feel free to PM and I will show you them...it took me showing my family them for them to believe me :lol:

You're in a hotel room with Scarlett Johannsen in a sweater (barely safe for work) and Josh Hartnett and you have photos of you hugging HARTNETT??.

NTTAWWT, I guess.

GG - Why did you post that link to the pic of Scarlett? How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on work for the rest of the day with that link?

You're in a hotel room with Scarlett Johannsen in a sweater (barely safe for work) and Josh Hartnett and you have photos of you hugging HARTNETT??.

In the words of Fred G. Sanford; God rest his soul.

SLINK, YOU BIG DUMMY!

In the words of Fred G. Sanford; God rest his soul.

SLINK, YOU BIG DUMMY!

YOu don't by any chance have a cabin up on the lake around Saban do you Slink?

Archived