Uh oh...

wesfau

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, might as well add another AUNation member to the hitlist when TM sees that you posted this for all to see.

But pretty dang funny anyway.

Well, might as well add another AUNation member to the hitlist when TM sees that you posted this for all to see.

But pretty dang funny anyway.

Worth it. Sooooooo worth it.

TM,

Given that my sexual orientation is quite clear with my co-habitation with Ranger, I must say that I had you pegged wrong. :headscratch: Shame on me. So now that you are all out in the open, can I be your friend on MySpace? It would be such an honor for me. :hearts:

The cat - mmrrrooowwwrr - is out of the bag!

Bravisimo! Well done to the culprits.

The people behind this did a great job with the page!!!!!!! the friends list is so funny and the slideshow is the best great job you know who you are!!!! :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Well, well, it appears that more people that I thought had some knowledge of this little prank before it was exposed to mine eyes.

I must admit that it was masterfully done. And, according to a good source (no link), it is not even completed yet.

Let me just say these things:

T, I'm coming and hell's coming with me.

To the farkmeister, even though you probably had no knowledge what your work was being used for, you knew it was not for Christmas cards and you will be held accountable.

David, I am amazed that you were able to keep this under wraps for so long.

To the others that were part of this covert op, I will find out who you are. Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

wes, I hate you. Don't feel bad, because I hate everyone.

Y'all got me.

Well, well, it appears that more people that I thought had some knowledge of this little prank before it was exposed to mine eyes.

I must admit that it was masterfully done. And, according to a good source (no link), it is not even completed yet.

To the farkmeister, even though you probably had no knowledge what your work was being used for, you knew it was not for Christmas cards and you will be held accountable.

To the others that were part of this covert op, I will find out who you are. Just remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Y'all got me.

:roflol::roflol::roflol: That is great stuff!! Will some one please bring me my Auburn lawn chair and a cold one so I can kick back and watch this unfold!!!!

Y'all got me.

All good. I was so late to the party that you knew about it before me. HOWEVER....once I found out, I had to share with the world. This gift of comedy gold should not be locked away.

Oh man that is Hilarious....Looks like I have some competition around here for farks....Damn funny guys!

Hey TM I just realized your Donkey in your siggy is wearing the same hat you have on as a bobblehead....thats a crazy coincidence.

Archived