Uh oh...

wesfau

Hey guys, I just noticed that TM updated with a new picture on his myspace page. Its sweet!

2dl7ihu.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me thinks the Lady doth protest a bit too much.... ;)

Now, I have to go back to work on my latest batch of sarcastic remarks. And I worked on them until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the AUNation people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again. I did not have devious yet totally hysterical and mindblowingly creative relations with that My Space page, Tig Major's. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the AUNation people.

SSSOOO, using the new "Hell No is the New YES!" You are freely admitting to being involved? No?

Seems TM has added some new pictures to his page like the one below. I knew the resemblance was uncanny! Go check it out.

l_cc75cbcfabded5c9d13be3c0c228a31d.jpg

Seems TM has added some new pictures to his page like the one below. I knew the resemblance was uncanny! Go check it out.

Sweet merciful Jesus! Looks like one of them women from up around Blountsville.

Great googly moogly.

I salute you Mr. Farkmaster-TM basher.

Archived