Hagel slams Lieberman

Bottomfeeder

Lieberman gave a informed, intelligent and quite impressive response. Hagel is advocating defeat, and he knows it. Hagel thinks the people of Iraq will determine their future. Just as the people of Cambodia determined their future after we left S.Vietnam ? I'm glad that Bush and Co. have more of a human conscience than do the rest of the spin doctors in D.C.

<_<

Lieberman gave a informed, intelligent and quite impressive response. Hagel is advocating defeat, and he knows it. Hagel thinks the people of Iraq will determine their future. Just as the people of Cambodia determined their future after we left S.Vietnam ? I'm glad that Bush and Co. have more of a human conscience than do the rest of the spin doctors in D.C.

<_<

You can have Lieberman. I'll stick with true conservatives.

<_<

You can have Lieberman. I'll stick with true conservatives.

This has nothing what so ever to do with 'keeping' anyone. Lieberman is a self admitted Lib. He just happens to not be such an idealogue that he is blind to what is right. Also, Hagel is no more a 'true' conservative than Kerry is a real Vietnam war hero.

Actually Hagel was pretty much on the money in that clip. Iraq is going to have to be decided by Iraqis. The problem is that there is really never been an Iraq. This is a country designed by the Brits after they took over the area. It has three distinct and warring peoples within it and truth be told, only a military dictator could really ever hope to hold them together.

We had nothing to do with mish mash on the map. I am beginning to see what the rest of the world sees in British effect on history tho. There was no sense on combining these three completely different folks together.

Archived