Les Miles pulls Davis' Schollie offer for LYING.

DKW 86

Davis should get a Nick Saban Schollie offer any second now. Hey maybe they can call it the Liar's Club Schollie? :roflol:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=3775140

Yep, right after LD told him he wouldn't be going to LSU. A REAL tough guy!

"I am meeting with the Oklahoma coaches right now," Luther Davis said from West Monroe, (LA.). "I am no longer committed to LSU. I called coach Miles and told him that. It is down to Oklahoma and Alabama."

This kid is not near as good as advertised and I'm not evaluating him thru orange and blue glasses either. Mark Murphy as well as Andrew Bone say this kid is very overrated. He was dominated the whole week he was in San Antonio for the U.S. Army game. Add that to his huge ego and meddlesome mom and you have nothing but trouble.

Davis should get a Nick Saban Schollie offer any second now. Hey maybe they can call it the Liar's Club Schollie? :roflol:

"I am meeting with the Oklahoma coaches right now," Luther Davis said from West Monroe, (LA.). "I am no longer committed to LSU. I called coach Miles and told him that. It is down to Oklahoma and Alabama."

Hey buttplug, notice this:

1) He lied to Miles, Miles pulled the schollie offer. It is standard policy with Miles. Going and taking a look, that is one thing, lying about it is another. Miles has standards, Saban has proved he has none. Saban says once you sign with him, you cannot look at another school. Why then would he be going behind the back of every coach in the SEC? Why would you want double dealing kids that lie to your face? "Sounds birds of a feather" to me... ;)

2) So you think it is a win when a recruit you are selling your soul for is visiting Oklahoma? Insane.....

1) He lied to Miles, Miles pulled the schollie offer. It is standard policy with Miles. Going and taking a look, that is one thing, lying about it is another. Miles has standards, Saban has proved he has none. Saban says once you sign with him, you cannot look at another school. Why then would he be going behind the back of every coach in the SEC? Why would you want double dealing kids that lie to your face? "Sounds birds of a feather" to me... ;)

2) So you think it is a win when a recruit you are selling your soul for is visiting Oklahoma? Insane.....

He'll have more than Miles mad at him when Bammer's visit list for next weekend comes out.

$aban better keep his nose clean he is making a ton of enemies.

This kid is not near as good as advertised and I'm not evaluating him thru orange and blue glasses either. Mark Murphy as well as Andrew Bone say this kid is very overrated. He was dominated the whole week he was in San Antonio for the U.S. Army game. Add that to his huge ego and meddlesome mom and you have nothing but trouble.

Hmmm, sounds familiar. Much stronger bark than bite? Where have I heard that (coughDarby) before (coughSimpsoncough)?

Don't worry, when he goes to Chokelahoma, bammer will see what a slimeball this kid is because at that point they would have never wanted him anyway.

He'll have more than Miles mad at him when Bammer's visit list for next weekend comes out.

He better be pristinely clean, nothing out of place, there will be no gentlemen in the SEC for him, not with the bridges he is burning.

Mark Murphy as well as Andrew Bone say this kid is very overrated.

Scott Kennedy and other Scout writers also said Pollack would be a backup at FB for UGA.....

I am just saying, their opinions are just that....

He better be pristinely clean, nothing out of place, there will be no gentlemen in the SEC for him, not with the bridges he is burning.

:rolleyes:

Mark Murphy as well as Andrew Bone say this kid is very overrated.

Scott Kennedy and other Scout writers also said Pollack would be a backup at FB for UGA.....

I am just saying, their opinions are just that....

They were probably correct in that case. I don't think he would have made a very good FB either... :poke:

Bone said he was overrated? I've never heard him say anything about him being overrated. I'll ask him about it...

I'll have to look for it but someone on ITAT posted a thread from BamaMag and ABone said that he thought he was overrated. He was a LSU commit at that time. ;)

I'll see if I can find it.

Archived