Bama Bobo Honker of the Day

GalensGhost

Congratulations to Paul Gattis of the Huntsville Times. His article on recruiting today is titled:

Tide gets WR, awaits McNeil decision

While Mcneil could choose the Tide, it would be a surprise. Most in the free world expect McNeil to choose between Auburn and FSU. Bama and Tennessee are thought to be distant also-rans. The article goes on to slobber over every potential recruit Bama might get including the obligatory Marve reference and a dizzily spun recap of the Josh Chapman situation.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil....xml&coll=1

Gattis edges out sentimental favorite Max Emfinger who today released the most ridiculous recruiting rankings in the long history of ridiculous rankings. Emfinger has long been an LSU stooge, but his dislike for Miles and his clear man-crush on Saban has influenced his thinking apparently.

Honorable mention goes to ESPN which (incredibly) has Bama ranked 13th in their recruiting rankings. Auburn is 17th. Apparently crack was passed out at the meetings in Bristol last week.

I never really liked Gattis for some reason. Well, the reason is apparent but he does well in his, "I'm not biased," perception.

Fabulous BOBO Honking! Is there going to be a BOBO Honker of the year? :)

:au::homer:

Congratulations to Paul Gattis of the Huntsville Times. His article on recruiting today is titled:

Tide gets WR, awaits McNeil decision

While Mcneil could choose the Tide, it would be a surprise. Most in the free world expect McNeil to choose between Auburn and FSU. Bama and Tennessee are thought to be distant also-rans. The article goes on to slobber over every potential recruit Bama might get including the obligatory Marve reference and a dizzily spun recap of the Josh Chapman situation.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/huntsvil....xml&coll=1

Gattis edges out sentimental favorite Max Emfinger who today released the most ridiculous recruiting rankings in the long history of ridiculous rankings. Emfinger has long been an LSU stooge, but his dislike for Miles and his clear man-crush on Saban has influenced his thinking apparently.

Honorable mention goes to ESPN which (incredibly) has Bama ranked 13th in their recruiting rankings. Auburn is 17th. Apparently crack was passed out at the meetings in Bristol last week.

i thought espn based their scouting on scout.com, or do they still use that lemming idiot

scratch that i see some guy named tom luginbill but he has us ranked eighth and that is before the mcneil commitment, suprisingly they have mcneil rated the number 8 prospect in the country.

But beyond that this bobo honking award is great, i grew complacent with my hatred during our domination over the last five years. Now that saban is the second coming i remember why i hate them so much.

Archived