Some insight into the character of Chad Scott

BamaGrad03

You know, the Auburn fan who spent two weeks calling Alabama fans (all alabama fans) idiots and liars and cheaters...then instead of taking the crow when we hired saban...absolutely lashed out against us?

And then, there are the emails. Ahh yes the offensive, and terrible emails. While some of them can probably be taken for face value, I've read numerous accounts of where people sent in emails in response to his column...and then saw something COMPLETELY different in the "email" snippet that was posted publicly on his site with their email address attached to it.

Apparently he removed the parts of the emails that didnt fit his story. And he pieced sentences together to come up with things different from the original note. Merely to serve his agenda.

Sorry guys, but this dude is an embarassment to journalism. First, to go on a LOCAL radio show and absolutely BLAST Alabama fans, lacks journalistic integrity. Then he should have just let it go when he got served by the hiring of Nick Saban. But to piece emails together to make people look bad...thats all class baby.

I'm not saying all the emails weren't bad. But apparently he didn't have enough that were if he had use creative editing to get some of those to serve his agenda. And then the dude put those people's email addresses out there for everyone to see. Some of these guys are talking about how they are getting blasted by fellow Bama fans in their inbox...Even though the message posted by Chad and attributed to the original emailer, looked NOTHING like the one originally sent.

You know, the Auburn fan who spent two weeks calling Alabama fans (all alabama fans) idiots and liars and cheaters...then instead of taking the crow when we hired saban...absolutely lashed out against us?

And then, there are the emails. Ahh yes the offensive, and terrible emails. While some of them can probably be taken for face value, I've read numerous accounts of where people sent in emails in response to his column...and then saw something COMPLETELY different in the "email" snippet that was posted publicly on his site with their email address attached to it.

Apparently he removed the parts of the emails that didnt fit his story. And he pieced sentences together to come up with things different from the original note. Merely to serve his agenda.

Sorry guys, but this dude is an embarassment to journalism. First, to go on a LOCAL radio show and absolutely BLAST Alabama fans, lacks journalistic integrity. Then he should have just let it go when he got served by the hiring of Nick Saban. But to piece emails together to make people look bad...thats all class baby.

I'm not saying all the emails weren't bad. But apparently he didn't have enough that were if he had use creative editing to get some of those to serve his agenda. And then the dude put those people's email addresses out there for everyone to see. Some of these guys are talking about how they are getting blasted by fellow Bama fans in their inbox...Even though the message posted by Chad and attributed to the original emailer, looked NOTHING like the one originally sent.

Having been the recipient of numerous angry emails from Bama and NASCAR fans in the past I'm calling TOTAL BS on your entire post. I have absolutely no doubt, no doubt whatsoever, that the emails he printed were 100% accurate in their content and were not edited. What you have is a bunch of idiots who had no idea that their email addresses would be posted and are now embarassed by their silly ass responses.

Ok, first off...I don't know Chadd Scott from Adam. I know nothing about the guy's character or lack thereof. But I am going to say this...I'm hard pressed to come up with any creative editing that would change the general tone or intent of the following emails unless he just completely made the email up. Simply cutting and pasting sentences that actually were sent to him in a different order changes nothing:

The people of Alabama hope you die a long and horrible death. You are a jerk. Guess what, you better pray you dont run into any Alabama fans anytime soon you f$ggot. I hope you die.

Steven Eversole seversole@gmail.com

You have an extreme homosexual attraction to Coach Saban. How many little northern d$cks do you and cowterd have to suck every day to keep your jobs? So, you are the ignorant m$thrf$ckr that is responsible for cowterd spreading his arrogant and putrid manure all over sports radio. F$CKYOU, F$CKYOU VERY MUCH. and f$ckESPN for pimping your brand of ignorance and arrogance on the public.

Calbuck fush buckufush@yahoo.com

I wouldn't care if he committed mass murder as long as he brings us back to where we belong.

Stephen Wedgeworth stefffan2004@comcast.net

your a piece of sh$t!! you stupid f$ck! its sh$t heads like you that were glad your not an alabama fan we dont want you!! ROLL TIDE! AND F$CK YOU!

Wbridges07@aol.com

You need an ass whipping from somebody. I hope to see you at a WJOX remote again very soon. You punk ass bitch.

rockettide125@charter.net

your a douche!

mjbailey72@bellsouth.net

You f$ck. If your impotent ass even has a wife, I hope she dies. I hope your children die. We hate you m$therf$cker! Die you idiotic f$ck!!!!!!! You have no f$cking clue what you speak of you m$therf$cker!!!!!!!

tom gilmore hollywood121676@yahoo.com

did a bird sh$t you on a fence post and the sun hatched you, is that how you got in this world, are the better half ran down your mothers leg when your father blew it? Your slick dude, like snott on a door-knob. You and that misserable f$ck Collin Cowhert, I bet you 2 blow each other all the time. Why dont you come back to Alabama so we can cutt your nutts off. I normally dont waste my time on f$cks like you but this is worth it.I wouldnt give you the sweat off my balls if you were dying of thirst cock-roach. F$ck you and the boat you floated in on.................

Ronnie Monroe aqua1973lung@yahoo.com

F$ck off Chadd Scott

joshuaearl@aim.com

you dumb asses cant get over this sh$t i hope our paths never cross i slap the hell out of your yankee ass please never come to BAMA ROLL TIDE and go straight to hell

LeeAnn McKinney leeannm@gmail.com

You are a c$ck suckin mother f$cker.

Scott Marshall gadget3057@yahoo.com

you are a chicken sh$t assh$le yourself. I would love you to say some of this stuff down here in T-town. Your sorry ass probably wouldn't last that long. But then again, your coward ass would probably never do it.

Chris Wade chico21477@yahoo.com

if you come to Mobile, Al. and let me know your there I will meet you and I promise you I will DIE trying to whip your tail.

Rick Cauley rick044@comcast.net

F$ck you!

Brett Adams batmanadams@yahoo.com

Grow up you crybaby p$ssified pansy.

DeVine, Jason Jason.DeVine@healthsouth.com

I mean, which one of these Shakespeare's are claiming they were misquoted and how does their email to him differ in any material way from what Chadd posted?

then instead of taking the crow when we hired saban

Let me see if i understand this..we are supposed to be eating crow now because you hired saban? I don't understand....you got your 3rd choice, and yes thats a step up from the 5th choices you've been getting...but not by much...

We already know you think that Saban is the greatest coach ever now that he's at the "stepping stone"..... its par for the course with you bammers..

You said the same thing about perkins, curry, stallings(I hear probation), Dubose(again, probation), Fran, Price, Shula..... You'd be honking the bobo of CRR thinking he was the greatest coach ever had he taken the job before Satan was offered it...

The crow will be served in 2-3 years to you bammers when saban bails on you for a better job.(yes, there are much better jobs out there, contrary to what you uaters think about yourselves and your school). Or when uat fires him because he can't get the job done.. Then you'll be saying, "well, he wasn't the right man for the job". "These teams just didn't improve the way they should have"..... fill in your own excuse...uaters are loaded with them....

Let me see if i understand this..we are supposed to be eating crow now because you hired saban? I don't understand....you got your 3rd choice, and yes thats a step up from the 5th choices you've been getting...but not by much...

Because he spent an afternoon on WJOX calling Alabama fans idiot rednecks for thinking they could ever land Nick Saban. He went on this ridiculous tirade about how stupid we were...and it was one of the most one-sided condescending things I've ever heard from someone who considers themselves a journalist.

Now, instead of owning up that "yeah maybe I went over the edge with my rant". He comes out and blasts Saban.

Because he spent an afternoon on WJOX calling Alabama fans idiot rednecks for thinking they could ever land Nick Saban. He went on this ridiculous tirade about how stupid we were...and it was one of the most one-sided condescending things I've ever heard from someone who considers themselves a journalist.

Now, instead of owning up that "yeah maybe I went over the edge with my rant". He comes out and blasts Saban.

You know he may have spent the afternoon calling Alabama fans idiot rednecks because most of them are!

He's not blasting Saban, he's blasting the idiot fans. You don't think those emails were real? Took me two minutes to find this comment on a Bama message board in regard to Skip Bayless. I didn't have to look hard:

If he had made this kind of comment while still at LSU, all their fans would've worn it proudly. Skip Bayless thinks he should be fired, but Skip is a moron and deserves to die a firey death.

You know he may have spent the afternoon calling Alabama fans idiot rednecks because most of them are!

I seriously hope you were joking.

Depends on your definition of "most". If by "most" you mean a simple majority, I might have to go ahead and agree here.

I wouldn't care if he committed mass murder as long as he brings us back to where we belong.

I mean, which one of these Shakespeare's are claiming they were misquoted and how does their email to him differ in any material way from what Chadd posted?

Oh come on Titan isn't it obvious this email went originally something like:

Dear Mr. Scott,

First let me say I am a life long bama fan. I grew up without a dad because he committed mass murder and was in prison on death row so it was only natural for me to look to our coaches as father figures. I wouldn’t care so much about how you have attacked our newest beloved coach if I had had my own Dad at home to look up to.

So please, as long as we have waited to beat Aurburn I can put up with a little lying if that is what it takes to brings us back to where we belong.

Sincerely yours,

How do you not see that?

:roflol:

BG, this is simply pathetic.

I'd like to know how you can imagine those comments not being offensive in the "proper context."

I'll save you the work and attempt to spin for you.

The people of Alabama hope you die a long and horrible death. You are a jerk. Guess what, you better pray you dont run into any Alabama fans anytime soon you f$ggot. I hope you die. But I'd like to buy you a beer if I get a chance cause you seem like a swell guy.

Steven Eversole seversole@gmail.com

I love puppies. However, I would like to point out that You have an extreme homosexual attraction to Coach Saban. How many little northern d$cks do you and cowterd have to suck every day to keep your jobs? So, you are the ignorant m$thrf$ckr that is responsible for cowterd spreading his arrogant and putrid manure all over sports radio. F$CKYOU, F$CKYOU VERY MUCH. and f$ckESPN for pimping your brand of ignorance and arrogance on the public.

Calbuck fush buckufush@yahoo.com

I wouldn't care if he committed mass murder in Grand Theft Auto Vice City as long as he brings us back to where we belong. On Level 12.

your a piece of sh$t!! you stupid f$ck! its sh$t heads like you that were glad your not an alabama fan we dont want you!! ROLL TIDE! AND F$CK YOU! but Jesus still loves you.

Wbridges07@aol.com

Hey Hitler, You need an ass whipping from somebody. I hope to see you at a WJOX remote again very soon. You punk ass bitch.

rockettide125@charter.net

My wife has a feminine hygene problem. Could you please ask your wife to recommend a douche

mjbailey72@bellsouth.net

You f$ck. If your impotent ass even has a wife, I hope she dies. I hope your children die. We hate you m$therf$cker! Die you idiotic f$ck!!!!!!! You have no f$cking clue what you speak of you m$therf$cker!!!!!!! Just kidding.

tom gilmore hollywood121676@yahoo.com

The other day when I was feeding the homeless, a panhandler began ranting did a bird sh$t you on a fence post and the sun hatched you, is that how you got in this world, are the better half ran down your mothers leg when your father blew it? Your slick dude, like snott on a door-knob. You and that misserable f$ck Collin Cowhert, I bet you 2 blow each other all the time. Why dont you come back to Alabama so we can cutt your nutts off. I normally dont waste my time on f$cks like you but this is worth it.I wouldnt give you the sweat off my balls if you were dying of thirst cock-roach. F$ck you and the boat you floated in on................. and I knew that he was clearly mentally disturbed, but I gave him $100 and a fresh meal anyway.

Ronnie Monroe aqua1973lung@yahoo.com

I saw in a bathroom stall where someone wrote F$ck off Chadd Scott and I made sure to scribble over it.

joshuaearl@aim.com

you dumb asses cant get over this sh$t i hope our paths never cross i slap the hell out of your yankee ass please never come to BAMA ROLL TIDE and go straight to hell would be a pretty ignorant statement, and certainly would not be classy if you heard it from a lady.

LeeAnn McKinney leeannm@gmail.com

You are a fantastic journalist. I particularly liked your article on Steve Spurrier trying to rebuild the South Carolina Gamec$cks from when their previous place in the football world when they were suckin. My mother is single and I would allow you to f$cker if you would like.

Scott Marshall gadget3057@yahoo.com

If I saw Osama Bin Laden, I would tell him directly, you are a chicken sh$t assh$le yourself. I would love you to say some of this stuff down here in T-town. Your sorry ass probably wouldn't last that long. But then again, your coward ass would probably never do it.

Chris Wade chico21477@yahoo.com

if you come to Mobile, Al. and let me know your there I will meet you and I promise you I will DIE trying to please you. I will go as far as to whip your tail. if you are into sadomasochism.

Rick Cauley rick044@comcast.net

You are a very attractive man, and I would be obliged to F$ck you!

Brett Adams batmanadams@yahoo.com

When I Grow up I want to be just like you. I am a very emotional man, and the thought of what a great role model you are makes me a crybaby p$ssified shell of a man. I would like your address so that I may send you a pansy arrangement.

DeVine, Jason Jason.DeVine@healthsouth.com

That's the best I can do, and it still doesn't sound too justifiable.

Whatever BG.

We have one AU homer in the press while you guys have the NY Times and the whole state of Alabama.

I'd like to know how you can imagine those comments not being offensive in the "proper context."

Its not just context. Its chopping up sentences, and adding/removing words at to make the email fit his agenda.

I think you would be surprised how much emails are edited. I know someone who sent an email to one of the espn writers and it was edited. I think its a risk you take sending one to them.

As for this, I can't imagine someone in the sports journalism field and understanding the spin would post edited emails with addresses and know that there wouldn't be blowback on him.

Its not just context. Its chopping up sentences, and adding/removing words at to make the email fit his agenda.

And I'm telling you again that I've SEEN these kind of emails with my own eyes, sent to my inbox and to inboxes of people I've worked for. He didn't have to edit them, add anything or subtract anything. Based on the responses I've gotten from both Bama and NASCAR fans in the past there's no reason for me to believe that any of these emails were edited in any way whatsoever.

What actual evidence do you have that the emails were edited, other than "because you say so" I mean?

I think you would be surprised how much emails are edited. I know someone who sent an email to one of the espn writers and it was edited. I think its a risk you take sending one to them.

As for this, I can't imagine someone in the sports journalism field and understanding the spin would post edited emails with addresses and know that there wouldn't be blowback on him.

:popcorn:

but i'm sure this post will get steamrolled right on over......

Just like Finebaum didn't think it was $aban on that tape...

:rolleyes:

What evidence would lead you to believe these e-mails were doctored? You can't just make a statemtent as bold as that this guy would post 15 e-mails including their e-mail addresses that were fraudulantly made to make "bammer fans look bad" without some kind of reason you think that's what happened besides your gut instinct.

I've seen worse things posted on some of the uat boards, so quit acting like it's beyond the realm of possiblity that bammers would write e-mails like that.

I think certain edits are fine in some settings. As long as they're not changing the content or spirit of the message. Take Dan Patrick, for instance. He's going to read e-mails all day long on his show, but you can tell they're edited to condense them into 1-2 sentence points. Not everyone writes like that and it's obvious they've changed them.

But, I also think it's a little far-fetched to believe this guy took a bunch of e-mails and just ripped em' apart and put them back together to go from,

"How's your mother. I hate that she's sick and hope she gets well soon" To:

"I hate your mother and hope she gets sick."

I think certain edits are fine in some settings. As long as they're not changing the content or spirit of the message. Take Dan Patrick, for instance. He's going to read e-mails all day long on his show, but you can tell they're edited to condense them into 1-2 sentence points. Not everyone writes like that and it's obvious they've changed them.

But, I also think it's a little far-fetched to believe this guy took a bunch of e-mails and just ripped em' apart and put them back together to go from,

Never underestimate the imagination of a bammer appologist.

Never underestimate the imagination of a bammer appologist.

well put

I don't have a dog in the fight but I wouldn't doubt the guy made up emails. He sounds and writes like an attention whore. Putting nasty emails and mocking them and then posting it around the net is an easy way to get some attention.

I would have written him a nasty email if he wrote things about UGA that he did about Bama and I am sure many on here would have to if he said those things about AU.

Archived