Quincy Carter signs with a team.

WAR-MATT

Link

For former Dallas Cowboys quarterback Quincy Carter, joining the Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings is all about the redemption of his body, mind and soul.

I bet I know how he celebrated the signing too

I know, I know....terrible thing to say.....but I just have a real lack of respect for a guy that was "known" for going out until 5am before gamedays and using HARD drugs all during the weeks.

Those are rumors when some people say it....become more "facts" when numerous people say it and say they saw it with their own eyes.

Slink, maybe you can tell me if this is true. I've heard it from some pretty reliable folks. Did Q fail several drug tests at UGA that Donnan covered up?

Slink, maybe you can tell me if this is true. I've heard it from some pretty reliable folks. Did Q fail several drug tests at UGA that Donnan covered up?

I have never had that specifically verified BUT it wouldn't surprise me.

Its pretty well known that Donnan kept Quincy out of several games for his drug habit yet used the injury bug as an excuse.

I have never had that specifically verified BUT it wouldn't surprise me.

Its pretty well known that Donnan kept Quincy out of several games for his drug habit yet used the injury bug as an excuse.

off the topic Slink but the Office is my favorite show!!!!!! nice new sig

Archived