Cross state rival

doubleagle

Like it or not, we must be concerned about what is happening across state. All indications are that "they" held their own against us in recruiting the State of Alabama and the bottom line is that they did it in just 33 days! Once Saban has an entire year, then what? From what I can see, the tide is changing and we better be prepared!

Like it or not, we must be concerned about what is happening across state. All indications are that "they" held their own against us in recruiting the State of Alabama and the bottom line is that they did it in just 33 days! Once Saban has an entire year, then what? From what I can see, the tide is changing and we better be prepared!

You felt the need to post this twice as your first two posts?

Run along with BamaPerry. You're not an Auburn fan.

Looks like somebody (I'm looking at you Wincrimson, Bamagrad, and BamaPerry) has set up a second user name.

Who wants to trade recruits?......Didn't think so. We did our recruiting in the first 33 days, not the last 33 days. We were having our gravey during that time.

I do apologize for the double post. Didn't mean to. However, the fact remains the same and all of us at the "Auburn Nation" better be prepared. Thats all I am saying. You can't hide from the truth and we better be ready to respond!

Sorry if I steped on your toes AUChizad and War-matt.

I do apologize for the double post. Didn't mean to. However, the fact remains the same and all of us at the "Auburn Nation" better be prepared. Thats all I am saying. You can't hide from the truth and we better be ready to respond!

Alright brother, thanks for the warning! You are a true Auburn Man loser

I can't speak for Chizad but you didn't step on my toes. I don't care if you’re a Bama fan or an AU fan but to come on here and post something like this is very laughable.

CTT and staff have built a program at AU that can compete with anyone in the country and Sabear can't change that.

Looks like somebody (I'm looking at you Wincrimson, Bamagrad, and BamaPerry) has set up a second user name.

BP is the only one that would do something like that. Like BG said, he along with the rest of the rival guys on here would just post it themselves.

The attempt at pretending to be an Auburn fan genuinely worried about what is happening with Alabama’s #18 rated recruiting class is as embarrassing as saying 3+3=12 or that a lifelong .500 coach is a legend because of a few good season’s at the end of his career.

By the standard set by Bama last year that means we won the state. Remember they got the #1 player (and no other top 10 players) and even though we got numbers 2 - 6 they still won. Auburn not only got the top rated player in the state this year, but we also signed roughly half of the top 15 players. Plus we got the top 2 in Arkansas and three of their #20 players, the #4 player in Florida, the #4 player from Mississippi, the #15 player from Georgia and the #4 player from Kentucky. We signed two of the top 20 TE’s in the US, three of the nation’s top 25 at linebacker, a top 10 QB, a top 10 RB, a top 5 FB, the #1 safety in the nation, a top 25 CB, two of the top 10 prep players in America, and three of the top 15 O-linemen in the country as well.

They had a nice signing class in T-town, but I would not say I am giving up on our chances to ever win another game.

Care to enlighten us as to what that truth is? It certainly isn't what you said. Of course we will be prepared and ready to respond. We would be no matter who is coach in West Alabama and no matter what he has done. What HE is does not matter to us. What WE are matters greatly to him.

Quit loading up on meth and then posting, okay?

Hey, I'm sure Saban will make them better than Mikey did. It just means the Iron Bowl will actually mean something for the first time in forever and Bama will quit hurting our strength of schedule.

With a full year, he will be busted for cheating.

And by the way, he didn't hold his own against us... he picked up a couple hard core bammie fans that shiela didn't recruit. He had more stars leave than he brought in. He picked up a middle of the road QB (and he had nothing to do with picking the kid up, other than to hire applecore)when he couldn't get the other kid to talk to him.

He has rivals jacking up his recruits stars to make him look competitive. But he's not.

so next time, try to come across as an Auburn fan, not as a luke cool bammie.

If the Bammers had not gotten Murphy (may not qualify) Gibson and a defecting player in Chapman (who we only offered a grayshirt to) they wouldn't have been ranked where they were. You have to realize that CERTAIN players in this state, as with others, are life-long "fans" of a particular school and know where they are going from the git-go. Some of them are affected by visits and coaches but most still are heavily influenced by MOM.... If you get a player, you MUST RECRUIT MOM... I wouldn't worry about Saban at all because MOM can see the difference between CTT and CNS. JMHO :thumbsup:

Shula had a higher ranked recruiting class last year than Saban did this year........ :roflol:

This "preparation" started "rolling" our way heavily about 5 years ago. As long as the w's continue on the field at the rate that they have for the last 3, recruiting is a lot easier. That's not to say that $aban won't get his share of recruits. He's obviously a slick talker, thus the monicker Slick Nick. At this point, it seems to me that momentum, stability and SEC experience favor AU and Tubberville. This AU staff is among the elite in the nation--bar none. We've certainly lost some good coaches but Tubb's has a reputation of being able to backfill with as good or better replacements. We've re-loaded in recruiting every year so far and if you listen to the experts--we've even improved steadily. It is simply a more solid program at this point. AU doesn't have the mythical N.C.'s that UA has and never will have as many in our life time. But we have as much tradition as anyone in the country. That is something that the recruits feel and experience when they get onto campus and into Jordan-Hare. You can't buy that.

Ya'll know its not me. I would have just come out and said it.

Good point...but it's one of your guys, BG. Recruiting was NOT equal this year...and everyone but Rivals and the other Bamars knows it. :)

:au::homer:

http://www.kickthestuffin.com/

Archived