Bryant-Denny sandcastle

WinCrimson

A pretty useless topic, I agree. Yet, I'm known for that. I'm Wincrimson and I have a reputation to uphold.

A cool video nonetheless...

A pretty useless topic, I agree. Yet, I'm known for that. I'm Wincrimson and I have a reputation to uphold.

Wow, I think maybe a whole 5 or 6 of them knew the fight song.

Impressive.

Sounds more than 5 or 6. I doubt all of them were Alabama fans anyway... some didn't clap at all.

Hands probably hurt from all that domestic abuse.

Wow, I think maybe a whole all 5 or 6 of them knew that know the fight song were there.

Impressive.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Speaking of knowing the fight song. I did not hear one person singing the fight song at the game in Tuscaloosa saturday. What's up with that? Do they not teach the fight song at orientation?

Wow, I think maybe a whole all 5 or 6 of them knew that know the fight song were there.

Impressive.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Must have been a board of trustees meeting.

Impressive.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Well, they all knew "Yea Alabama, Crimson tide" then the voices drop down to the 5 or 6 that knew the words, then at the end they all kick back in with "R*ll T*de, R*ll T*de, R*ll T*de!"

I was expecting the sand castle to be better.

Yeah, looked like a poor rendition of any generic full bowl stadium to me. Maybe if they had a School of Architecture they could do better.

Still, when do we get a chance to plant our flag in it? We could use another Tuberville property on the beach! ...Jordan-Hare South? :big:

:au:

I was expecting the sand castle to be better.

Yeah, looked like a poor rendition of any generic full bowl stadium to me. Maybe if they had a School of Architecture they could do better.

Still, when do we get a chance to plant our flag in it? We could use another Tuberville property on the beach! ...Jordan-Hare South? :big:

THAT'S what I kept waiting for! We own that stadium, the basketball arena, and coming soon,

the baseball field! There should definitely have been an :au: flag planted in the middle of that!

WAR EAGLE!! :cheer::au::cheer:

Archived