Bama Bobo Honker of the day - March 20

abrnfanatc

In an attempt to rekindle Galen's awards, I submit to you Mr. Rick Karle of Fox 6 in Birmingham.

On last night's sports report, he mentioned that he was at the Sydney Gran Gala and interviewed Coach Tuberville, then they went to break. When the sports started up, his first mention was that he was there, with a picture of Saban walking down the tarmac. The next footage was of Karle asking Tuberville if he was worried about having Saban as the Alabama Coach.

To quote the guy from the Sonic commercials, "what a doofus."

To CTT's credit, his answer was something to the effect that now they are serious over there and it will be competitive, but that he suspects they will both be much more worried about their own teams when they suit up this year.

This surprises you :blink: The bammerham media is so biased it makes me :puke:

Just wait until bama's spring tng starts, every paper, radio, and tv program will all be honking saban and bama's bobos :lol:

This surprises you :blink: The bammerham media is so biased it makes me :puke:

Just wait until bama's spring tng starts, every paper, radio, and tv program will all be honking saban and bama's bobos :lol:

You just hit the nail on the head. I've been telling most of my friends to just wait until that circus cranks up. The media in this state will be acting as if the Olympic games were just awarded to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. At the spring game, there'll be 125K mullet-wearing, houndstooth baseball cap clad Baymers trying to get in to BDS so they can catch a glimpse of next year's Nayshunal Chaympyuns and hopefully be allowed to kneel and worship Nick's bobo.

Well, look on the bright side:

The more fans and media that line up to see Bama's spring practice, the more Saban can insult and offend with his ego, aloofness, and despotic behavior. :big:

The MNC will be awarded to uat after they beat each other in the uat day game.

All of college football will grind to a halt, from Los Angeles to Happy Valley, from

the Horseshoe to the Swamp all will marvel at uat.

Nope, not hardly, they will be amazed at the arrogance and total lack of respect that program

exudes. :puke:

The MNC will be awarded to uat after they beat each other in the uat day game.

All of college football will grind to a halt, from Los Angeles to Happy Valley, from

the Horseshoe to the Swamp all will marvel at uat.

Nope, not hardly, they will be amazed at the arrogance and total lack of respect that program

exudes. :puke:

And the losing team in the spring game will be praised to the high heavens for making it to the national championship game and we will hear how they are a shoe-in to win it next year.

You just hit the nail on the head. I've been telling most of my friends to just wait until that circus cranks up. The media in this state will be acting as if the Olympic games were just awarded to Tuscaloosa, Alabama. At the spring game, there'll be 125K mullet-wearing, houndstooth baseball cap clad Baymers trying to get in to BDS so they can catch a glimpse of next year's Nayshunal Chaympyuns and hopefully be allowed to kneel and worship Nick's bobo.

a-day at bammar will be a true test of the financial stability of walmart, freds, big lots, and all the $1 stores. All the dirt road alumni will be at home, sitting on the chair or couch on their front porch and watching or listening to the game. :)

Archived