Happy Opening Day Everyone!

BamaGrad03

Had a great time watching games all today especially the HD games

Yankees game was clear picture and entertaining....Tigers game was close :( ....and the Reds game had some excitement

I've gotten very jaded and indifferent toward MLB (and pro sports in general, to be quite honest) in my old(er) age, but that picture of Sid Bream sliding into home in the '92 NLCS still gives me goosebumps.

The fact that Barry Bonds was on the other end of the throw that didn't get him at the plate made it all the better.

Major League Baseball plays too many games. After Opening day/ week, I don't pay much attention to it until after the NFL draft/ NBA playoffs/ NHL playoffs. Then it's either watching baseball or Nascar. I'll take baseball.

Yankees game was clear picture and entertaining....Tigers game was close :( ....and the Reds game had some excitement

I just got Hd 2 weeks ago and Its crazy how much better it looks than standard tv! I also watched the Yankees game until I had to go to work! Go Braves!

Major League Baseball plays too many games. After Opening day/ week, I don't pay much attention to it until after the NFL draft/ NBA playoffs/ NHL playoffs. Then it's either watching baseball or Nascar. I'll take baseball.

If you watch the NBA playoffs over MLB baseball, then there's no hope for you :) . Talk about playing too many games. NBA and NHL playoffs last how long? 6-7 weeks?

I've gotten very jaded and indifferent toward MLB (and pro sports in general, to be quite honest) in my old(er) age, but that picture of Sid Bream sliding into home in the '92 NLCS still gives me goosebumps.

The fact that Barry Bonds was on the other end of the throw that didn't get him at the plate made it all the better.

:)

My parents were at that game. I'll always be jealous of them about that.

I just got Hd 2 weeks ago and Its crazy how much better it looks than standard tv! I also watched the Yankees game until I had to go to work! Go Braves!

I heard that. Watching the games in HD is truely amazing to me. So much better.

Unfort, D* has no HD games on their EI package tonight.

Oh well...got a few tommorrow

LOVE EI on D*

Archived