Vandy's First NC EVER

Boonan

Yes, this isn't fotoball, so move it wherever you like, but I just thought it would be fun to point out Vandy winning it's first National Championship in anything... even if it is women's bowling.

I had no idea there was such a thing as NCAA Div.1 collegiate bowling. But, that does not mean they don't deserve their props.

BTW...that may not be the only NC they win this year if their baseball team keeps playing like they are.

I had no idea there was such a thing as NCAA Div.1 collegiate bowling. But, that does not mean they don't deserve their props.

I didn't think the NCAA would allow drinking at any college events. You can't bowl without drinking.

I smell a rat!

Ok, I am going to admit that I actually watched some of the final match...with the powerhouse: Univ of Maryland-Eastern Shore. A best of seven match that went down to the wire. I don't bowl, and I don't know anyone at Vandy...but did think it was pretty cool. Kudos Commodores!!

Man, the SEC is stacking up the NC trophies!!

Of course, I do think that if AU had a bowling team, it would be more awesome than Vandy or Eastern Shore. (Typical AU :homer: --unashamed about it, at that!)

:au: War Eagle :au:

Archived