Former Bama Player Defends Vick and Dog fighting

aumd03

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...ex.html?cnn=yes

Just saw this while browsing a little while ago. I had heard Samuels was a stand up guy. I was a little disappointed to hear him defend Vick.

Apparently there could be many pro players who are into this. Saw portis on tv this morning and he said he was from somefreakingtowninmississippi and he knew a bunch of dirt roads he could go down to see a dog fight.

Hell, I guess the nfl is so violent that they don't see much difference in fighting dogs and trying to kill each other.

My question with this whole thing is....when the reporter tells Portis that it is a felony...he continues saying "It cant be that bad..."

Um...yes, a felony is that bad...you would think Miami players would know all about what felony charges are...

My question with this whole thing is....when the reporter tells Portis that it is a felony...he continues saying "It cant be that bad..."

Um...yes, a felony is that bad...you would think Miami players would know all about what felony charges are...

My thoughts exactly.

My thoughts exactly.

I think this is the issue that makes most of us not understand the mentality that makes players get into trouble. While I would think a felony record would be a big deal, they don't really see it as such, maybe a badge of honor of sorts.

My thoughts exactly.

I think this is the issue that makes most of us not understand the mentality that makes players get into trouble. While I would think a felony record would be a big deal, they don't really see it as such, maybe a badge of honor of sorts.

I don't know about a badge of honor but I think it has to do with them being handed so much their entire lives. These guys have been superstars since they were sophomores in high school. A majority of them are pandered to in ways we can't imagine. They've gotten all the girls, the fame, the attention, the money, the spotlight, etc. Some of these guys missed the chance to learn the truth of being an adult. Not to mention, some athletes grew up in low income homes, where the law isn't so much a factor. I'm not saying all athletes are like this but I'm willing to bet that a majority of the ones who get into trouble and are involved in things like "dog fighting" are.

My thoughts exactly.

I don't know about a badge of honor but I think it has to do with them being handed so much their entire lives. These guys have been superstars since they were sophomores in high school. A majority of them are pandered to in ways we can't imagine. They've gotten all the girls, the fame, the attention, the money, the spotlight, etc. Some of these guys missed the chance to learn the truth of being an adult. Not to mention, some athletes grew up in low income homes, where the law isn't so much a factor. I'm not saying all athletes are like this but I'm willing to bet that a majority of the ones who get into trouble and are involved in things like "dog fighting" are.

Apparently the buzz wore off and Samuels woke up to realize what he'd said and done. He's backing away from his statements faster than Rosie from a weiner.

Speaking of Rosie and weiners, somebody told me she did a semi-nude hetero sex scene on some cable show last year. After I cleaned up the vomit from my clothes I wondered some about that. If she's such a hard core lesbo, why would she pretend to enjoy the ween?

If she's such a hard core lesbo, why would she pretend to enjoy the ween?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now you've done gone and called her a ho. Good work, there, Imus.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Easy on the Imus comparison....I made no reference to the quality of Rosie's hair.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Easy on the Imus comparison....I made no reference to the quality of Rosie's hair.

It's defintely nappy. And she's a nasty pig.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She did an awful movie with Dan Akroyd, Exit to Eden, in which they were undercover cops on a fetish island. Rosie in lingerie will put you off solid food for a month.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That sir, was a slap in the face to pigs everywhere.

Apparently the buzz wore off and Samuels woke up to realize what he'd said and done. He's backing away from his statements faster than Rosie from a weiner.

I think that depends on what kind of wiener you're talking about. She doesn't look as if she's back away from many actual food items lately.

I think that depends on what kind of wiener you're talking about. She doesn't look as if she's back away from many actual food items lately.

What about real vs. artificial?

I'll bet she's all about those fake ones. Probably paints em pink and writes her girlfriends name on them.

What about real vs. artificial?

I'll bet she's all about those fake ones. Probably paints em pink and writes her girlfriends name on them.

WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOO FFFAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Yeah, Oooookay... Easy Tiger you're getting the bammer fans excited. Next thing you'll hear is BP, BG, and Losecrimson saying, "Wooooo, PIG SUEY!!!"

Archived