Harry Adams Announcing Tomorrow

metafour

Ran a 4.30 at our camp last year (going into his JR year). He claims to have run a 4.27 recently. He's one of the fastest (if not the fastest) track athletes in the country and has ran numerous 10.2 and 10.3 100m times. He only has one year of football experience.

I hope he chooses the Tigers then. But it's hard to believe that such a fast player from the state of Florida wouldn't want to go play under Urban Meyer.

I hope he chooses the Tigers then. But it's hard to believe that such a fast player from the state of Florida wouldn't want to go play under Urban Meyer.

The fact that he's from Dillard (a school we own) helps immensely. I'd be shocked if he didn't pick us tomorrow.

You would know more than me. I honestly know zilch about recruiting. I just keep track around January who we are going for or have and in February who Tommy signs. From there, I just hope they stay eligible and make an impact a few years later.

You would know more than me. I honestly know zilch about recruiting. I just keep track around January who we are going for or have and in February who Tommy signs. From there, I just hope they stay eligible and make an impact a few years later.

Not a bad approach. Honestly probably smarter than the rest of us who follow it a little closer. Not quite sure what it is, but I can't help but follow Auburn football year-round.

You cannot imagine how suspicious it was that his coach talked him out of it after a visit by the Tricky Nicky down to S. FL.

You cannot imagine how suspicious it was that his coach talked him out of it after a visit by the Tricky Nicky down to S. FL.

Oh please. How many black helicopters can you count right now?

i can see it now. anytime we get a recruit AU wanted, its because we're paying him or whatever other conspiracy theory can be hatched regarding illegal/prohibited activity. "you got what we wanted, you cheated!!!" :rolleyes:

i can see it now. anytime we get a recruit AU wanted, its because we're paying him or whatever other conspiracy theory can be hatched regarding illegal/prohibited activity. "you got what we wanted, you cheated!!!" :rolleyes:

the NEW coach at this kid's school decided to talk him out of committing last night because he wanted to "take the pressure off of him". now, i don't know about you, but considering lengthening the recruiting process is anything but removing pressure, it seems a bit fishy to me. also, bammer has no shot.

Forgot to mention that Dillard's spring game was against Booker T Washington which is one of the top teams in the country. Booker T is the home of current commit Thearon Collier and also features high-profile players like CB Brandon Harris (who we're recruiting) and WR Davon Joseph. Booker T won 27-6.

"McDonald's lone touchdown pass capped the first -- a 23-yard strike to Collier, who has committed to Auburn University."

I can only see 8, but the clouds are really low... B)

I'll give both of you a few Hints: Jemarcus Russell and Memphis. There is only one commonality with both, Tricky Nick. ;)

Puh-lease remember I said this.

• 2 weeks later...

Harry Adams 100m video:

metafour - what is his 100m time? I just read that Drew Cole's was 10.7. We just keep getting faster.

Harry Adams 100m video:

metafour - what is his 100m time? I just read that Drew Cole's was 10.7. We just keep getting faster.

He's ran a few 10.3's and has reportedly ran a 10.2. Its hard to know his current 100m time because he had a hamstring injury and wasn't able to run in the state meet recently.

Archived