BamaMag reporting that Kerry Murphy didnt even graduate from Hoover

DKW 86

You see, that's why people think we are unreasonable fans. Because you guys keep puttng this junk out there.

Yeah, it's the Auburn fans. :roflol:

Gotcha BG! I never said one word about there being even a connection to uat. You read into my post exactly as we read into the Mobile Register's headline. I never mentioned uat once in my post. I just said "Bamamag is reporting." Never mentioned Bama at all....

You see, you did exactly as we did, and read between the lines.

You "got" me? My response in regards to it having nothing to do with Alabama came on the heels of you spending 2 days saying that the thing in Mobile was a huge Alabama conspiracy. Everything you post here has to do with Alabama. And there were threads to follow that suggested it had EVERYTHING to do with Alabama.

If a Bham News article read "Kerry Murphy didn't graduate from Hoover", I wouldn't be calling the editor accusing them of being part of an Auburn conspiracy ring. And I wouldn't get all pissed off that it was some UA witch hunt either.

You DO want it to have something to do with Alabama. You spend most of your time here trying to dig up some obscur dirt on UA...just to point and go "see see I told you they were evil".

Ryan Williams’s mother thinks Bammer has something to do with it as well. In an interview with WNSP this morning he said his mother was handling the lawsuits and legal matters. He also said his family is pretty sure were the MPR got their info.

The funny thing about all of this is....Saban was caught with his hands in the cookie jar, minor violation, but still caught. Not one week later something pops up about Grade Changing going on with RW and NF, who happens to be going to Auburn in hopes of playing this year. There is something going on, and it wouldn't suprise me if "The Machine" down at uat had something to do with all of this. Didn't sabahr take a trip to Mobile not two or three weeks ago?..........

BG, you are going to pull a hami with all that back peddling you are doing.

I have yet to back pedal.

:lmao::roflol::lmao::roflol::lmao:

Oh you!

Campaigning for that funniest poster, I see.

The funny thing about all of this is....Saban was caught with his hands in the cookie jar, minor violation, but still caught. Not one week later something pops up about Grade Changing going on with RW and NF, who happens to be going to Auburn in hopes of playing this year. There is something going on, and it wouldn't suprise me if "The Machine" down at uat had something to do with all of this. Didn't sabahr take a trip to Mobile not two or three weeks ago?..........

So since there was a report on Saban, and only Saban...but I can point to two other coaches who commited the same violations during the same time (without a similar whistle blowing report)...does that mean it's an Auburn led conspiracy?

And the "Machine" in Tuscaloosa influences student government on campus, not newspaper stories in Mobile.

And the "Machine" in Tuscaloosa influences student government on campus, not newspaper stories in Mobile.

Absolutely. That is a job for the REC.

Guest Frank Burns

Yeah, those guys never go on to positions of power within industry and government. They're just a bunch of frats boys and sorority chicks whose quest for influence ends at the SGA level.

You might want to rethink that statement.

I personally know several in high positions of government and the newspaper IN Mobile.

As Ran, Fran Burns said:

Yeah, those guys never go on to positions of power within industry and government. They're just a bunch of frats boys and sorority chicks whose quest for influence ends at the SGA level.

Sure they go on to have high ranking positions..some of them. But it has nothing to do with the Machine. It's not the same organization outside of Tuscaloosa. It's no different from an Auburn graduate getting a high ranking position somewhere.

Guest Frank Burns

Sure they go on to have high ranking positions..some of them. But it has nothing to do with the Machine. It's not the same organization outside of Tuscaloosa. It's no different from an Auburn graduate getting a high ranking position somewhere.

Skull and Bones doesn't exist.

Skull and Bones doesn't exist.

There is no spoon.

Stop it, you guys. Stop it now!!!

Geez, I hate it when they do that.

What's wrong? Don't speak jive? Somebody find Barbara Billinsgley!

What's wrong? Don't speak jive? Somebody find Barbara Billinsgley!

airplane!.jpg

Thanks for pickin' up what I'm puttin' down.

Esquire here seems to have difficulties with this.

Evidently you were too young for the Jeremiah Denton campaign back in 1986. The machine elected Shelby to the Senate. The machine is still very active today for him. I would never campaign against him again. It would be a waste of time.

Archived