BamaMag reporting that Kerry Murphy didnt even graduate from Hoover

DKW 86

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=14#S=14&amp...16&T=560607

Most on the thread do not expect him to make prep school.

Question: How did he play his senior year at Hoover? Dont hold your breath looking for a Bham News reporter to investigate. We :au: folks know how this all works.

Bamamag wasn't REPORTING. Rather, there was a thread discussing it.

But if he didn't graduate high school, he won't play at Bama. I don't understand why the Bham News has to get involved. At this point no one has declared him eligible for anything, so why the conpiracy?

You know there is another semester after football. Maybe he failed a class in his spring semester. Either way, it doesn't have anything to do with Alabama. I know you WANT it to, but that doesn't make it so.

But if he didn't graduate high school, he won't play at Bama. I don't understand why the Bham News has to get involved. At this point no one has declared him eligible for anything, so why the conpiracy?

You know there is another semester after football. Maybe he failed a class in his spring semester. Either way, it doesn't have anything to do with Alabama. I know you WANT it to, but that doesn't make it so.

Kind of like the Mobile recruits had nothing to do with Auburn, but I'm sure you and the rest of the mullet nation wanted it to have something to do with Auburn.

Kind of like the Mobile recruits had nothing to do with Auburn, but I'm sure you and the rest of the mullet nation wanted it to have something to do with Auburn.

Uh I haven't seen any Alabama fan here say much about that. I know I haven't.

Uh I haven't seen any Alabama fan here say much about that. I know I haven't.

BG... how many times do you have to be reminded that you are the exception, not the rule?

No but every bama site has thread after thread about how we are guilty of grade changing, Chette Williams is the Devil incarnate, yada yada yada.

No but every bama site has thread after thread about how we are guilty of grade changing, Chette Williams is the Devil incarnate, yada yada yada.

Just like you guys can't stop talking about Saban's trip to South Florida?

if the shoe were on the other foot, you guys would be all over us coming up with some theory of how bama got those grades changed for whatever reason you could come up with. i would love to see the argument saying you wouldn't, seeing as how it seems you guys are trying to blame bama for this whole story in the first place. you would be all over it like a rat on a cheeto. i mean, come on. any rumor that gets posted on a message board is making front-page material over here.

I think the obvious answer is that we went in and changed Murphy's grades so that he wouldn't graduate. Surprised there isn't already an article out about this theory.

Bama fans. Go back and read your own responses on DKW's thread about the "Scandal" at AU. As you just asked BG, "I don't understand why the B'ham News has to get involved". Really? Why did you consider it newsworthy for the MPR to report on Williams and Fairley? I would consider a Murphy a bigger prospect than either of those. But B'ham News is not all over it? Why not?

Bama fans. Go back and read your own responses on DKW's thread about the "Scandal" at AU. As you just asked BG, "I don't understand why the B'ham News has to get involved". Really? Why did you consider it newsworthy for the MPR to report on Williams and Fairley? I would consider a Murphy a bigger prospect than either of those. But B'ham News is not all over it? Why not?

Seriously? That's the best you can do?

First of all, the story came out late this morning on a message board. If it is credible, why not give it a day or two to see if i makes it in the papers.

Secondly, CHANGING grades is a whole lot bigger story than a guy not passing his classes.

Yeah, per the other thread, I'm waiting (breath held) for the Mobile Register to get all over this. :no:

:au::homer:

We told you as early as October that this guy wasn't going to qualify, same for us with Jonnie Lee Dixon. Why is this a far reach for you Bammers? You don’t see us getting all upset over something we knew was going to happen.

We told you as early as October that this guy wasn't going to qualify, same for us with Jonnie Lee Dixon. Why is this a far reach for you Bammers? You don’t see us getting all upset over something we knew was going to happen.

Who's getting upset? There aren't many people who post on BOL who expected him to qualify. Sure some hoped he would because we could use him, but most expected him to have to go the juco route.

Most on the thread do not expect him to make prep school.

Question: How did he play his senior year at Hoover? Dont hold your breath looking for a Bham News reporter to investigate. We folks know how this all works.

Gotcha BG! I never said one word about there being even a connection to uat. You read into my post exactly as we read into the Mobile Register's headline. I never mentioned uat once in my post. I just said "Bamamag is reporting." Never mentioned Bama at all....

You see, you did exactly as we did, and read between the lines.

Gotcha BG! I never said one word about there being even a connection to uat. You read into my post exactly as we read into the Mobile Register's headline. I never mentioned uat once in my post. I just said "Bamamag is reporting." Never mentioned Bama at all....

You "got" me? My response in regards to it having nothing to do with Alabama came on the heels of you spending 2 days saying that the thing in Mobile was a huge Alabama conspiracy. Everything you post here has to do with Alabama. And there were threads to follow that suggested it had EVERYTHING to do with Alabama.

If a Bham News article read "Kerry Murphy didn't graduate from Hoover", I wouldn't be calling the editor accusing them of being part of an Auburn conspiracy ring. And I wouldn't get all pissed off that it was some UA witch hunt either.

You DO want it to have something to do with Alabama. You spend most of your time here trying to dig up some obscur dirt on UA...just to point and go "see see I told you they were evil".

You "got" me? My response in regards to it having nothing to do with Alabama came on the heels of you spending 2 days saying that the thing in Mobile was a huge Alabama conspiracy. Everything you post here has to do with Alabama. And there were threads to follow that suggested it had EVERYTHING to do with Alabama.

If a Bham News article read "Kerry Murphy didn't graduate from Hoover", I wouldn't be calling the editor accusing them of being part of an Auburn conspiracy ring. And I wouldn't get all pissed off that it was some UA witch hunt either.

You DO want it to have something to do with Alabama. You spend most of your time here trying to dig up some obscur dirt on UA...just to point and go "see see I told you they were evil".

Ryan Williams’s mother thinks Bammer has something to do with it as well. In an interview with WNSP this morning he said his mother was handling the lawsuits and legal matters. He also said his family is pretty sure were the MPR got their info.

No, you guys would continue to blame Phil Fulmer for all the imaginary slights bama got for the last 5 years.

No, you guys would continue to blame Phil Fulmer for all the imaginary slights bama got for the last 5 years.

Again, this analogy doesn't work. If Nick Saban was the one who blew the whistle on the grade changes, then you would have a good analogy.

BG, you are going to pull a hami with all that back peddling you are doing.

BG, you are going to pull a hami with all that back peddling you are doing.

I have yet to back pedal.

I think you have BG.

"Rolling 5 Deep"?

"Shula recruits lights out and is a better x's and o's guy than CTT"?

"Rolling 5 Deep"?

For the 3,162nd time I explained the 5 deep in detail two weeks ago. No one had a decent rebuttal.

I have also backed up the claim that Shula was a good recruiter.

Given the fact that Shula is no longer employed in college football, it's obvious I have to rescind the 3rd statement on that list. But the first 2 are pretty solid.

5 deep at SEC quality backs: 3 are on NFL rosters right now and two had season ending injuries. So how does that make me an idiot? How does that make my claim wrong? Are you telling me that guys are NFL quality but not "SEC quality"? Are you telling me that back to back 1,000 yard seasons in the SEC doesn't denote "SEC Quality"? How about making the All SEC team?

"Rolling 5 Deep"?

For the 3,162nd time I explained the 5 deep in detail two weeks ago. No one had a decent rebuttal.

I have also backed up the claim that Shula was a good recruiter.

Given the fact that Shula is no longer employed in college football, it's obvious I have to rescind the 3rd statement on that list. But the first 2 are pretty solid.

5 deep at SEC quality backs: 3 are on NFL rosters right now and two had season ending injuries. So how does that make me an idiot? How does that make my claim wrong? Are you telling me that guys are NFL quality but not "SEC quality"? Are you telling me that back to back 1,000 yard seasons in the SEC doesn't denote "SEC Quality"? How about making the All SEC team?

:bamaspin:

If Shula was a good recruiter you guys should expext MNC # 288 this year with Sabahr on the sidelines. But all I've seen is 7-5 or 8-4 predictions coming out of you guys.

Now on to R5D.

You were talking about strictly TB when you made this comment. You listed Darby, Johns, Upchurch, Grant and Coffee. So take away your 3 in the NFL and replace it with a lot of unproven talent that has Sabahr pulling his hair out. He has said on numerous occasions that he is not pleased with the talent he has at TB.

Again, I don't understand that. Why do you put words in our mouth? Since when does "good recruiter" mean that we expect nothing less than a national title? It's YOU who keeps putting that mandate out there. Not us. Shula had a year when he could only sign 17, another when he could only sign 20. So good or not, we still are just now getting up to full strength.

Why is it all or nothing? If CTT is a good recruiter, why haven't you guys ever won a NC under him? Shouldn't you have 7 or 8?

You see, that's why people think we are unreasonable fans. Because you guys keep puttng this junk out there.

Saban is a good recruiter. Do you think we are expecting a NC every year after this year? Do you think we are going to fire him the first year he doesn't win the NC?

And in the list of 5 tailbacks you showed, we still don't know about 2 of them...Grant and Upchurch had season ending injuries before they played much. Darby is on an NFL roster, and Johns has made it through 2 SEC seasons, being effective in spot play. He didn't really get a chance last year because Shula played his favorte. Coffee may have been injured last year as well. But I honestly don't think he's up there with the other 4. And if Grant and Upchurch end up being worthless, then sure, you guys may have a point. But it remains to be seen either way.

Archived