Cheerleaders Then and Now

WaReAgLe83

WOW, those Syracuse unis were ugly back then, and they are ugly now. I guess they had to stay on par with the football team. B)

WDE!

Some of those weren't even cheerleaders... the now Syracuse was a dance team (like our Tiger Paws) and the old OM one was more like a Marching band flag girl...

the new USC one was also a dance team girl because we all remember that hilarious photo of the cheerleader in the 2005 Rose bowl and she was wearing the same uniform as the "old"... what an odd article

I wonder why the Ole Miss cheerleaders quit wearing those 1962 outfits?

I was thinking the same thing, can you imagine if they wore that now carring the flags!

Is it me, or is the 2007 Kentucky cheerleader packing a little extra in her shorts?

You mean my (just added) avatar? After 1970 Reaves and Alvarez at UF were the golden boys getting all the press. Sullivan was hardly noticed. Terry was almost unheard of outside of AU.

The sticker survives to this day on a study lamp (sometimes a black light) I used as a student from 1970-75

BTW - I have a photo of the Legion Field scoreboard following the 17-16 game. One day I'll scan it and post it.

Still have the Pat Who sticker on my bedroom door at my parents house..along with various other stickers from the 50" thru 70's from me and my brothers...and of course a 17-16 sticker printed up outside Legion Field ....

the auburn cheerleaders are most definitely hotties. but the cheerleader from USC. my god i thought i was going to start drooling. kind of makes you hope her laptop is stolen!!!

Archived