Just for fun...

DKW 86

I talked about this on another forum. He can move at will and tell the Uaturds to cram it. But where would he go?

Some food for thought.

PSU: Joepa turns 100+ next season or so. Also puts Saban back near his WV home.

FSU: Bobby Bowden finally wakes up and leaves FSU. They get a good coach with a MNC and he gets to play in an easy conference.

TAMU: More money than they know how to spend. They already know the way to Tuscaloosa. CDF is likely toast anyway.

Michigan -- Lloyd Carr is one of the coaches most disrespected by his own teams fans. Michigan is another team that would go for a "brand name coach".

Troy - by going to Troy $aban is able to run the second best program in the state rather than the fourth.

Orgeron gets so angry during this year's Egg Bowl that his head literally explodes. Saban sees the opportunity to move up the ranks a little more since :om: > :ua:

The Penn State situation seems to be picking up some steam. I lurked over on the PSU Scout board and they are all giddy about Suitcase not having a buyout. They are also bringing up the whole Suitcase getting another chance to stick it to Wannstadt(sp?). Personally I hope he stays where his at and CTT gets to put another Bammer coach out of work.

Cuba or dictator of a another small country if the opportunity presented itself.

I get the impression from things I've read about how Saban runs a team and the football operations that he is the next totalitarian dictator waiting to happen, just born in the wrong country. He just needs his own Baghdad Bob for media relations. I suggest Colett.

What about Arkansas? Houston Nutt's hold on his HC position is tenuous at best. I think the Hogs could afford $aban, plus that out-of-the-way state would be perfect for his policy of informing the collective media to self-copulate.

If the Hogs get Saban, prices at Walmart would go up as I would assume the Walton family would be funding it. It could cause an economic fallout throughout the country.

TAMU is the most reasonable. They have more oil money than they know what to do with and have a case of Texas envy of which we cannot fathom. And its only been made worse with recent domination and a NC.

My top 4 would be:

PSU: for the reasons DKW mentioned.

FSU

Meechegan

USC: If the NCAA ever decided to grow a set and call their hand on Bushgate, Carroll would bolt back to the pros in a heartbeat. Nicky would see this as his chance to rule the world.

No really...the "World".

I think Michigan, pulling 'the Pitino'.

It'll only take a few encounters w/ the bama faithful to convince him that $32 million really isnt that much money after all.

Michigan -- Lloyd Carr is one of the coaches most disrespected by his own teams fans. Michigan is another team that would go for a "brand name coach".

Don't be surprised to see UM make a huge run at Miles

Pray that they fail.

or Meyer. UB is a midwestern boy and he had a clause in his Utah contract that would let him pursue the UM job if it came open. I don't know if he has the same clause in his UF contract, though.

Archived