Cindy Sheehan to run against Nancy Pelosi

CShine

This could turn into one helluva a fun little circus.

Six weeks after announcing her departure from the peace movement, Cindy Sheehan said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

Sheehan said she will run against the San Francisco Democrat in 2008 as an independent if Pelosi does not seek by July 23 to impeach Bush. That's when Sheehan and her supporters are to arrive in Washington, D.C., after a 13-day caravan and walking tour starting next week from the group's war protest site near Bush's Crawford ranch.

"Democrats and Americans feel betrayed by the Democratic leadership," Sheehan told The Associated Press. "We hired them to bring an end to the war. I'm not too far from San Francisco, so it wouldn't be too big of a move for me. I would give her a run for her money."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070708/ap_on_..._sheehan_pelosi

Dems, you need to remember this was a woman your leaders were siding with at one time, until they finally saw how nuts she was. Going to be interesting to see how Pelosi responds to this, if she even does. As much as it goes against what I stand for to give a liberal advice, if I was Pelosi, I would just stay quiet and let Sheehan keep shooting herself in the foot.

I thought she had gotten the notice the Left has no more use for her. I thought she was 'going home', and that her little crusade for Casey was over.

Guess she changed her mind.

To be fair to Cindy, she has said in the past that she would run for the Senate if they didn't (A) push to impeach President Bush, ( B) Get out of Iraq & Afghanistan immediately © Acquiesce to all the demands of Chávez of Venezuela & Ahmadinejad of Iran & (D) Declare Al Gore Environmental Emperor of the World.

I realize that this woman thinks that she speaks for those who have lost children in Iraq, but hey, enough is enough! Her son is no more special and no less special than all the rest! She is coming off as a complete idiot and that's ok I suppose, because it provides entertainment in an otherwise dull pre-election year...... :poke:

Cindy's giving Nancy 2 weeks to write up the articles of Impeachment, and the it's 'go time'. :roflol:

Where as the case w/ Clinton wasn't that he lied, ( he did ) , it was whether or not such a lie was a serious enough offense to have him tossed from the White House. The Senate didn't think so. Now, just how in the heck can Bush be impeached, when he's done nothing illegal ? At least w/ Clinton , it was " Yeah, he did it,but.... " . Unless there's a hidden file case somewhere on Bush and what he's allegedly done, I'm all for Cindy running for Senate ! Show the US and the world just how nuts you REALLY are!!!

Bill Clinton wasn't convicted of lying by a jury...he openly admitted he lied in a plea agreement. There is a difference.

I guess since she is getting a divorce and has no income she has to do something to make a dime.

Ok, you do have to admit though, Cindy has done the impossible. She has created a situation where republicans would actually vote for Pelosi. That's pretty amusing in my opinion.

Ok, you do have to admit though, Cindy has done the impossible. She has created a situation where republicans would actually vote for Pelosi. That's pretty amusing in my opinion.

Personally I would rather see Sheehan than Pelosi. At least everyone agrees that Cindy is a whack job, some people actually listen to Nancy.

Check out the latest on this witch. I thought she had resigned and quit her protest movements, but yet she has a summer protest "tour" going on? If I was this guy, I would have turned around and asked her how many Iraqi people she has talked to also, since she is the all knowing goddess of all thing related to the War in Iraq.Link

Sheehan argues with man during visit to Alabama

MONTGOMERY (AP) — Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan got into an argument with a man Thursday outside the Alabama State Capitol.

The visit to Montgomery was part of Sheehan's 17-city "Summer of Love '07" protest tour that began Tuesday at President Bush's Crawford, Texas, ranch. Footage from Montgomery's WSFA-TV shows a man yelling at Sheehan as she walked away after briefly speaking to reporters.

"What happens to Iraq after we leave?" the man asked repeatedly.

Sheehan initially continued to walk away but then turned back to say something.

The man, who identified himself on camera as Chris Vucovich, kept repeating his question as she tried to speak.

Sheehan then walked back until she was standing right in front of Vucovich and asked, "Are you going to be quiet so I can answer?"

He told her to go ahead.

"How many Iraqi people in Iraq have you talked to?" she asked.

When Vucovich didn't immediately answer, she continued, "Zero. The people of Iraq want us out."

The two then both began speaking at once until Sheehan turned around and walked away.

This bitch is putting her c**t before her horse.

Come on GG...thats not necessary. Don't drag old battles into this thread. CShine is a good member of this board.

:thumbsup:

This bitch is putting her c**t before her horse.

Come on GG...thats not necessary. Don't drag old battles into this thread. CShine is a good member of this board.

:thumbsup:

It was a joke ..... JESUS FLIPPING MONTANA. I was making fun of myself.

I could be mistaken, but I think Aubie16 was just playing also. ;)

Well you never know these days. With all this toe-sucking sensitivity floating around and everybody's panties being wadded up (can you say panties?) you just can't tell.

Well you never know these days. With all this toe-sucking sensitivity floating around and everybody's panties being wadded up (can you say panties?) you just can't tell.

He said panties! :o

Archived