$30 and 31 Flavors...

DKW 86

You just don't get it, do you.

Galen didn't proclaim this to be the scenario.

He was illustrating that neither of you know AT ALL the exact age of the girl.

The players themselves were 18 or 19, so it is LIKELY that they were that age at the oldest.

I will not ASSUME to KNOW their age and report it as fact.

No. But I think it's better to assume their age was the same as the players given 99.999282717294372817 percent of the football players out there aren't hanging out with 14 year olds. And given the other facts of the case.

But you guys want to ASSUME the worst because it makes you feel better. It helps you continue to hate Alabama more if you think that they were hanging out with a bunch of 14 year old girls.

Sure, it is possible that they were hanging with really young girls. But why jump to that assumption? Were any charged with stachetory rape? Wouldn't there be a mention of them hanging out with a minor? You know what, the paper hasn't said whether or not any of the guys charged have murdered someone. Should we assume that it's probable that they did? I mean, they are Alabama football players afterall.

You're a good little assumer BG. :thumbsup: Very impressive.

The players themselves were 18 or 19, so it is LIKELY that they were that age at the oldest.

No. But I think it's better to assume their age was the same as the players given 99.999282717294372817 percent of the football players out there aren't hanging out with 14 year olds. And given the other facts of the case.

But you guys want to ASSUME the worst because it makes you feel better. It helps you continue to hate Alabama more if you think that they were hanging out with a bunch of 14 year old girls.

Sure, it is possible that they were hanging with really young girls. But why jump to that assumption? Were any charged with stachetory rape? Wouldn't there be a mention of them hanging out with a minor? You know what, the paper hasn't said whether or not any of the guys charged have murdered someone. Should we assume that it's probable that they did? I mean, they are Alabama football players afterall.

BG, step back. Take a deep breath and count to 10. Go outside do a few laps around the neighborhood. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that these girls weren't 14. Like Chad said, the girls are likely around the same age as the players involved (18 - 19). Anyone who is arguing otherwise is just trying to push your buttons, and it is obviously working. Take a friggin' Prozac!

Recap.

You ASSUMED the BEST scenario of these girls' age that these girls were 20. You went on to proclaim that they were 20 (not probably 20) as if it were fact.

Galen pointed out that you don't actually know these girls' ages. He illustrated that by saying he could just as easily assume they were 14.

You're impervious to illustrations of your own hypocrisy.

Archived