quick reminder

bellefay1

it has been 2,069 since alabama last beat Auburn.

carry on.

:blink: are you keeping count of the days?

It is surprising, but then again the concept of numbers is something alltogether new to the Alabama fan base.

Are there any paint left on your headboard? I figure from all the notches.... :lol:

Wasn't gas, like $1.17 back then?

...grandpa was still walking to school 10 miles, one way, in the driven snow......

War Eagle! :cheer:

I wasn't downing him. As a matter of fact, I would probably do the same :big:

unfortunately the chance to do so is far off... perhaps another 2,069 days

Are there any paint left on your headboard? I figure from all the notches.... :lol:

...grandpa was still walking to school 10 miles, one way, in the driven snow......

With two broke legs...

:lol:

want to do the math of how may days it's been since 1957?

Well, using Alabama counting methods, how long has it been since 2004.

How many since 04'? Our 04' season is more legit in terms of MNC's than over half of the ones you claim.

"Goato13"

Please explain your name. Something to do with 13 goats?

"Goato13"

Please explain your name. Something to do with 13 goats?

actually it was a name my HS HC gave me in my Sophmore year (had odd tastes in food) and 13 was my number.

Well, using Alabama counting methods, how long has it been since 2004.

I thought you were and thats were 1957 came from :big: Did the Eufaula Times award Florida with the same trophy or did they break the bank in 2004?

How many since 04'? Our 04' season is more legit in terms of MNC's than over half of the ones you claim.

OK, cut our 12 in half and we still have more than au.

Is it possible to do the math on how many times a bammer has yanked that pearl from their collective clam cheeks? :rolleyes:

actually it was a name my HS HC gave me in my Sophmore year (had odd tastes in food) and 13 was my number.

What does "Goato" have to do with your HS HC, and odd tastes in food? You lost me. ;)

I think that's just what he told you. You were his private goat....weren't you Goato?...... 13 was fitting, you unlucky little devil you. :no:

There's people you can talk to, you know. :thumbsup:

...just sayin...

Is it possible to do the math on how many times a bammer has yanked that pearl from their collective clam cheeks? :rolleyes:

What does "Goato" have to do with your HS HC, and odd tastes in food? You lost me. ;)

I think that's just what he told you. You were his private goat....weren't you Goato?...... 13 was fitting, you unlucky little devil you. :no:

...just sayin...

Give a goat anything and he'll eat it. That is where my coach got it.

...just sayin...

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

No comment.

OK, cut our 12 in half and we still have more than au.

"You're stupid to Richard". That's about as good a comeback as your's was.

...just sayin...

So you were your Head Coach's Goat that ate everything that he wanted you too?

Seriously...I'm sure there's a number you can call. :blink:

...just sayin...

Are you serious? too easy

It's amazing what people will do to themselves when you hand them a little rope.

Archived