Caldwell does typical bammer big talk in the offseason

BAMMERPERRY

Do you guys drink coffee with your breakfast? I've recently switched from espresso based drinks to just straight up coffee.

i drink cherry coke with my waffle house. too much caffeine kills my stomach, so i don't do coffee or anything like that.

Coffee is a must, every morning, without fail. A day without coffee is a day I stay in bed and hide under the covers until the next one.

Coffee is a must, every morning, without fail. A day without coffee is a day I stay in bed and hide under the covers until the next one.

Decaf or Regular?

Decaf or Regular?

Decaf coffee is like a sugarless donut. What's the point?

Decaf or Regular?

Decaf coffee is like a sugarless donut. What's the point?

Amen. Coffee. Black. Only way to start a day.

I had to really cut down, chiefly because it drives my blood pressure through the roof. So one cuppa each day, two if I'm really needing a boost.

Atlanta Bread Company low-fat pumpkin muffin and a large cup of Seattle Roast. I highly recommend the muffin. Have to have it every morning before work.

I'll occasionally grab a coffee when it's cold outside, but I can't do it during the summer. I stick with the breakfast of champions that got my dad through 30+ years of UPS, pack of peanut butter crackers on the armrest, coke in one hand, steering wheel in the other.

A Nutri-grain bar (Cherry or Apple), coupled with an XXL Sugar-free Monster Energy drink gets the AuburnChopper1 off the ground when on the road. B)

what IS the deal with the energy drink fad? i'm a water and gatorade man myself. the only time i drink any kind of soft drink is at waffle house. for some reason it just seems right there. gatorade can give you a pretty decent boost imho.....energy drinks just have too much crap in them.

A Nutri-grain bar (Cherry or Apple), coupled with an XXL Sugar-free Monster Energy drink gets the AuburnChopper1 off the ground when on the road. B)

what IS the deal with the energy drink fad? i'm a water and gatorade man myself. the only time i drink any kind of soft drink is at waffle house. for some reason it just seems right there. gatorade can give you a pretty decent boost imho.....energy drinks just have too much crap in them.

How much "crap" can be argued, but one thing that isn't argued is how much sugar and other "crap" is in gatorade if you're not necessarily in need of it's actual benefit. I drink gatorade after being dormant for a while and I feel like I just ate a large Turkey or something. Gatorade's great, and I love drinking it too, when I'm active, but if I'm just up, and need a boost to hit the road on in the morning..not being a coffee drinker, an energy drink of the sugarless kind, is what I'll grab.

Beats wiggin out on a 4 can of Mountain Dew a morning habit! Just my opinion... :thumbsup:

How much "crap" can be argued, but one thing that isn't argued is how much sugar and other "crap" is in gatorade if you're not necessarily in need of it's actual benefit. I drink gatorade after being dormant for a while and I feel like I just ate a large Turkey or something. Gatorade's great, and I love drinking it too, when I'm active, but if I'm just up, and need a boost to hit the road on in the morning..not being a coffee drinker, an energy drink of the sugarless kind, is what I'll grab.

Beats wiggin out on a 4 can of Mountain Dew a morning habit! Just my opinion... :thumbsup:

yeah anything beats a 4 can Mt. Dew habit. gatorade is relatively low in sugar, only 14g per 8 oz. i'm a firefighter so i do use it for its actual benefits. i don't drink it nearly as heavily in the winter, but during the summer its a must. already being hydrated on a constant basis before activity helps fight dehydration. hot ass turnout gear, in the middle of July fighting a structure fire sucks if you don't have the right stuff :puke:

yeah anything beats a 4 can Mt. Dew habit. gatorade is relatively low in sugar, only 14g per 8 oz. i'm a firefighter so i do use it for its actual benefits. i don't drink it nearly as heavily in the winter, but during the summer its a must. already being hydrated on a constant basis before activity helps fight dehydration. hot ass turnout gear, in the middle of July fighting a structure fire sucks if you don't have the right stuff :puke:

Yeah, it makes sense for you then. For me, I drive around 1200 - 1500 miles avg. a week. I just need the "kick" to keep the eye-lids secure as I get started. A lot of 4 - 5am mornings getting started. Just one can a day...other than that, I love Vitamin Water, and some of the other no sugar, low sodium drinks out there.

:thumbsup:

Archived