Hey Jarhead

WAR EAGLE!!!

I see you are in the football pick em...soooo, how about a small wager. If I finish ahead of you, you have to have a Cubs avatar of my choosing during spring training next year...and if I lose, I will have a Cards avatar during Spring training. Whatcha think???

I'll even one up ya, and say that if you're beating me by the time baseball playoffs start, and the cubs are still in first place, I'll use your pic of Harry Carry until they are done. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like, now that the Cubs have not only cooled off, but seemingly jumped in the Arctic Ocean, that I will have see to your one up and call. If St. Louis comes through to the play-offs, then I will do the same. However, all bets are off if it is BOTH (which I doubt) Cubs and Cards.

• 5 months later...

Now the overall season winner of the 2007 Touchdown Auburn Bowl is: TheDrewYouKnew with 807 points.

AUJarhead 644

WAR EAGLE!!! 362

Sweet....

About a month or so until pitchers report...

Now the overall season winner of the 2007 Touchdown Auburn Bowl is: TheDrewYouKnew with 807 points.

AUJarhead 644

WAR EAGLE!!! 362

Sweet....

About a month or so until pitchers report...

I thought of that when I looked at the final standings...I stopped picking after 2 weeks I missed because of work...damn...how about a picture of Rolen or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured I could handle if I had lost if you threw Banks or Ryno at me. Figured you'd be expecting Pujols, so I'd throw you a loop. Thought that Brock would be a sore spot, so I flipped a coin between Stan or Gibby.

And yes, you were killing me.

Did they move ole Stan? I have some pictures of him from in front of the old Busch.

Yep, they moved the statue to outside the home plate entrance at new Busch.

The bust of Jack is now on the Third Base side, outside of the Stadium, and it still plays his most famous calls around the clock.

Archived