UTee RB Coker suspended indefinitely

BamaGrad03

If he screwed up, it's only right that he pay the price. I'm all for discipline and heaven knows Fulmer's record in that area has been suspect in the past.

...still, I'd hate for anything to interfere with the Vols putting another "L" in Saban's W/L record this season. :rolleyes:

I will go ahead and say UT will have another losing season this year.

Ainge - potential came to a screeching halt after 4 int game against AU. RB - who will take up the slack now that Coker is out? WR - lost their two top receivers and has no deep threat on the roster this year.

It'll be 05' all over again for the Vols and Fat Phil will be jobless....

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!!!

In the car at lunch, Max Howell said that Coker was suspended for violating the team's substance abuse policy, BUT....Fulmer did not rule out him being available for the Cal opener.

Just reporting what was said and have no link so take it for what it's worth.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS!!!

In the car at lunch, Max Howell said that Coker was suspended for violating the team's substance abuse policy, BUT....Fulmer did not rule out him being available for the Cal opener.

Just reporting what was said and have no link so take it for what it's worth.

I read the same on ESPN.com.

I hate that for UT I actually like fat Phil (he reminds me of Tubs.) he seems like a very down to earth guy and at least he disciplines his players.

I wouldn't go that far. This is Coker's 3rd or 4th failed drug test. Fulmer has a long history of being lax in the discipline department. Every now and then he throws the hammer down on some walk-on or fourth stringer (ala Jim Bob Cooter). Very weak.

Archived