Crazy Bammers

Usually when i run into someone like this...... i just go along with them.....like they are the most intelligent person i've ever talked to :lol:

I had friends who booked airfare, reserved hotel rooms and bought Rose Bowl tickets after UA beat Florida in 2005.

It was an expensive lesson.

Maybe they were able to sell their tickets... they could use the airline credit for their trip to the BCS title game this year.

Crazy Bammers

Jumbo Shrimp

Freezer Burn

Honest Politician

:big:

erm, what you gave were examples of oxymorons, and hopefully that's not really what you meant, buddy.

Crazy Bammers

Jumbo Shrimp

Freezer Burn

Honest Politician

erm, what you gave were examples of oxymorons, and hopefully that's not really what you meant, buddy.

Yeah, "Crazy Bammer" is redundancy, not an oxymoron

Crazy Bammers

Jumbo Shrimp

Freezer Burn

Honest Politician

Well, doesn't the "moron" part apply?

I had friends who booked airfare, reserved hotel rooms and bought Rose Bowl tickets after UA beat Florida in 2005.

It was an expensive lesson.

Ditto. I had "Mr 17 MNCs" book the Rose Bowl too. The turds at work were unbelievable back then.... :no:

Usually when i run into someone like this...... i just go along with them.....like they are the most intelligent person i've ever talked to :lol:

Me too. About a month ago I was down in B-Ham with a bunch of Auburn fans (no Auburn gear on any of us though) and there were these two podunk retard Bama fans that came and sat next to us. They were decked out in their obnoxiously tacky dark pink shirts and hats and started talking about the season. I couldnt resist, so I looked at them and said, hell yeah.....rooowwwww tide! rowwwwww tide! Of course they thought I was tide and true, so they eagerly let me into the conversation. I said.....Man, we'sa gonna wen us dat natunul champunship thes yer. One of the guys agreed whole heartedly, and the other said...."well I dunno, I mean fur sur wez guna wen da SEC, but it mite be next year for we wenz it all"....I said...Next year my ass...we gunna wen it all thes year.. Well this started a rebel yell.....ROOOOWWWWWW TIDDDEEEEEEE. RAMMMA JAMMA YELLA HAMMA GEV UM HELL ALABAMAAAA!!!!! All my Auburn friends (as a matter of fact we were all alumni) were laughing so hard that some had to get up and walk away, and the girls were scared to death that I was gonna get into a fight. So, the point of this story is IT IS FUN TO BE A TOOTHLESS REDNECK BAMA RETARD FOR A DAY! ROOOOWWWWWW TIDEEEEEEEE ROWWWWWWWW!

:roflol::au::au::au::au::au::au: (OK, so I can't stand even saying that phrase like that)

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

n

Me too. About a month ago I was down in B-Ham with a bunch of Auburn fans (no Auburn gear on any of us though) and there were these two podunk retard Bama fans that came and sat next to us. They were decked out in their obnoxiously tacky dark pink shirts and hats and started talking about the season. I couldnt resist, so I looked at them and said, hell yeah.....rooowwwww tide! rowwwwww tide! Of course they thought I was tide and true, so they eagerly let me into the conversation. I said.....Man, we'sa gonna wen us dat natunul champunship thes yer. One of the guys agreed whole heartedly, and the other said...."well I dunno, I mean fur sur wez guna wen da SEC, but it mite be next year for we wenz it all"....I said...Next year my ass...we gunna wen it all thes year.. Well this started a rebel yell.....ROOOOWWWWWW TIDDDEEEEEEE. RAMMMA JAMMA YELLA HAMMA GEV UM HELL ALABAMAAAA!!!!! All my Auburn friends (as a matter of fact we were all alumni) were laughing so hard that some had to get up and walk away, and the girls were scared to death that I was gonna get into a fight. So, the point of this story is IT IS FUN TO BE A TOOTHLESS REDNECK BAMA RETARD FOR A DAY! ROOOOWWWWWW TIDEEEEEEEE ROWWWWWWWW!

:roflol::au::au::au::au::au: (OK, so I can't stand even saying that phrase like that)

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

n

:roflol:

We have group of female friends that are all uat alumni. When we're out and see someone with a huge mullet and jorts, they're usually wearing uat gear. But if they're not there's a little game we play where if I'm wearing my Auburn hat I put it in one of their purses and approach the guy and just casually say "Hey, row tahd, may." It never fails, they smile and give me a "Row Tahd" back.

I rule at that game.

Sometimes they'll try to do the same by War Eagling the mullet-head in question and invariably the response is "Hell naw I'ma Alabama Crimson Tide Fan! Sabanation baby!"

Crazy Bammers

Jumbo Shrimp

Freezer Burn

Honest Politician

DOH! That'll teach me to post while I should be working. IDIOT! :slapfh:

Archived