KANSAS STATE TIGHT END ARRESTED!

AUBURNJAC

Tight end Rashaad Norwood was suspended Monday after being arrested 2 TIMES in the same day IN THE SAME PLACE and charged with Domestic Battery, Criminal damage to property, criminal trespassing and obstruction of legal justice.

WHAT A PUNK!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2983589

I didn't see how big this guy is. D-1 tight end, probably around 6'4" and 240-260.

If I hide under this bed, no one will see me for sure. Hey, and if I close my eyes it will be dark and there's no way they can find me.

Anybody else getting tired of hearing stories of athletes acting like spoiled children? The word for the day is accountability. Learn it it might help you realize that staying out of trouble is a decision.

Anybody else getting tired of hearing stories of athletes acting like spoiled children? The word for the day is accountability. Learn it it might help you realize that staying out of trouble is a decision.

I heard that no matter what you are doing when you get arrested you are a punk.

and coming from the guy who posted that, he'd know

and coming from the guy who posted that, he'd know

Seeing that I've never been arrested...

But I agree that it is about accountability. People need to accept responsibility for themselves and how they act. You can only blame yourself and if you get arrested for stuff like this - yea, your a punk.

Guest Tigrinum Major

"You're". "You're". "You're".

Act like someone with some semblance of a brain and learn how to use the language correctly.

"Your" denotes possession or ownership. "You're" means "you are".

Don't be one of those guys that everyone laughs at when you send out an email with a sentence that says: "I'll meet you their at the house that your buying."

I'm trying to help you people out with your language usage. Grown ups care about that kind of stuff.

Act like someone with some semblance of a brain and learn how to use the language correctly.

Don't be one of those guys that everyone laughs at when you send out an email with a sentence that says: "I'll meet you their at the house that your buying."

I'm trying to help you people out with your language usage. Grown ups care about that kind of stuff.

I don't appreciate youre subtle ruse.

I don't appreciate youre subtle ruse.

Why do you hate apostrophes and ruses?

OK, I know my English - but seeing that this is a message board, I don't really check for grammar. I just write my feelings. I know the difference between your and you're and there, their, and they're. Don't stress out - you know what we mean in our posts.

I could sense anger - and it's so weird picturing anger coming from Bobby Brady

OK, I know my English - but seeing that this is a message board, I don't really check for grammar. I just write my feelings. I know the difference between your and you're and there, their, and they're. Don't stress out - you know what we mean in our posts.

I'm feeling grammatically incorrect.

Don't let TM bug you. He's always anal retint...retemtiv...retantive....He don't like you messin' up your spelling or your sentences or nothing.

I have to say, the occasional typo from fat fingering a key is one thing, but it drives me crazy to see your/you're, their/there/they're, lose/loose and stuff like that misused. Someone could have incredible intelligence but look like a complete dumbass when they can't use simple words like this correctly.

Thats not as bad to me as nauseated and nauseous.

If you say you are or feel nauseous you are saying that you make others nauseated, instead of yourself being/feeling nauseated, which is what is normally meant to be implied.

e.g. This guys behavior almost makes me feel nauseated.

Okay, all better now, lol.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You don't do it here, you won't do it in emails in business. And people will not take you seriously. Maybe you don't care about that here, but you are developing bad habits.

You think you've got the whole world figured out. Carry on with that attitude and you'll be the butt of the office jokes.

You don't do it here, you won't do it in emails in business. And people will not take you seriously. Maybe you don't care about that here, but you are developing bad habits.

You think you've got the whole world figured out. Carry on with that attitude and you'll be the butt of the office jokes.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I never once had it wrong on a paper in college or at the office. I guess when I am being professional, I check for things like that. But I appreciate your help. I'll try my best to keep ya happy ;)

Carry on with that attitude and you'll be the butt of the office jokes.

What do you mean "will be"? I show his stuff to my employees now as an example of what not to do.

Soooo anyway, I hear this KSU tight end was their leading receiver. Looks like a pretty substantial loss to me.

2nd leading, I heard. Still, big loss. Not that they had a chance anyway. This sets them up for the "moral victory."

Tight end Rashaad Norwood was suspended Monday after being arrested 2 TIMES in the same day IN THE SAME PLACE and charged with Domestic Battery, Criminal damage to property, criminal trespassing and obstruction of legal justice.

WHAT A PUNK!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2983589

Sounds like a real smart guy.

Well, any word if he is going to be suspended for the game or still in jail for the game, or will Prince pull a Saban?

According to the article:

"We have high standards that our players need to be held accountable to," coach Ron Prince said in a statement. "Rashaad will be suspended and his overall standing with the program will be reassessed once the judicial system has run its course."

Sounds like he's pulling a Saban to me.

Well, any word if he is going to be suspended for the game or still in jail for the game, or will Prince pull a Saban?

According to the article:

"We have high standards that our players need to be held accountable to," coach Ron Prince said in a statement. "Rashaad will be suspended and his overall standing with the program will be reassessed once the judicial system has run its course."

Sounds like he's pulling a Saban to me.

Yep. Looks like more internal handlement is on the way.

Archived