KANSAS STATE TIGHT END ARRESTED!

AUBURNJAC

I read that a little differently. It looks to me like the coach is doing the right thing. I see it as, "You're sitting until this whole thing plays out." It also looks like he's saying they'll decide whether he's just suspended or if he's kicked off for good.

I read that a little differently. It looks to me like the coach is doing the right thing. I see it as, "You're sitting until this whole thing plays out." It also looks like he's saying they'll decide whether he's just suspended or if he's kicked off for good.

Thanks Esquire...I read it the same way as you did.

"You're". "You're". "You're".

Act like someone with some semblance of a brain and learn how to use the language correctly.

"Your" denotes possession or ownership. "You're" means "you are".

Don't be one of those guys that everyone laughs at when you send out an email with a sentence that says: "I'll meet you their at the house that your buying."

I'm trying to help you people out with your language usage. Grown ups care about that kind of stuff.

I "could" care less, "irregardless". :lol:

:au::homer:

OK, I know my English - but seeing that this is a message board, I don't really check for grammar. I just write my feelings. I know the difference between your and you're and there, their, and they're. Don't stress out - you know what we mean in our posts.

I could sense anger - and it's so weird picturing anger coming from Bobby Brady

Are you kidding? I write three drafts when I'm writing a note to our garbagemen.

On to the subject of hand. There's an acid test we should follow here when passing judgment on athletes: "If a history or chemistry major had done this, what would be the appropriate punishment?" I'm pretty certain the college wouldn't settle for a one-day suspension from classes or having the kid run 50 stadium steps.

"You're". "You're". "You're".

Act like someone with some semblance of a brain and learn how to use the language correctly.

"Your" denotes possession or ownership. "You're" means "you are".

Don't be one of those guys that everyone laughs at when you send out an email with a sentence that says: "I'll meet you their at the house that your buying."

I'm trying to help you people out with your language usage. Grown ups care about that kind of stuff.

I don't appreciate youre subtle ruse.

Why do you hate apostrophes and ruses?

:roflol:

Archived