Roy Upchurch (quoteth the UAPD)

DKW 86

SC was drinking, looking for a fight, stopping traffic.

Roy Upchurch, according to police reports, said "F*** Saban, he dont mean s***!!!!....etc."

Videos are going on youtube now I am told.

More: "Upchurch charged officers...Became verbally aggressive toward the officers."

Referring to Saban and Officers: "F*** him and F*** yall. I dont give a S*** about yall."

SC is a good kid and comes from a good family - no excuse for his actions in the street team mate or not - kids make mistakes and SC seemed to get his head on straight after the cop got involved - As I tell my 17 yr old, its one thing to make a mistake - its another whole level when you don't act right after the fact!!

If what is being said about Upchurch, Fanny, and Deaderick, then the after the fact stuff should be enough for them to be dismissed. I am personally OK with a coach giving a kid a second chance as long as there is still "adequate" punishment - since there haven't been any games played yet and Saban is keeping a lid on the punishment it is difficult to know if it has been "adequate" or not - I guess we'll see.

After seeing what Shula allowed to go on, I sure would like to know what Chris Keys and Max Martin did to get kicked off the team last year!!!!

Wait, why wasn't Upchurch arrested?

If what I'm hearing is true, BG has yet another reason to eat his houndstooth.

No suprise there.

Oh, so this was referring to the Thomas Crown affair, not this recent incident?

Nothing on YouTube yet.

Somebody might have been teasing us. <_<

Don't know if we'll be seeing video...but the quotes are directly from the Tuscaloosa News and the Police reports.

Remember though, this is all from the night that Deadrick got arrested...not the night Castille did.

Remember though, this is all from the night that Deadrick got arrested...not the night Castille did.

Yeah, I figured that out now.

It wasn't made very clear earlier.

Nothing on YouTube yet.

Somebody might have been teasing us. <_<

Don't know if we'll be seeing video...but the quotes are directly from the Tuscaloosa News and the Police reports.

Oh yeah, I knew it was from the Deadrick fiasco because everything I was told about the Castille incident was pretty tame and Upchurch was never mentioned as being there with him.

I just wanted to see if it was on YouTube as it was being rumored. If something like that, with a UAT player saying that about Saban, was to hit the internet, Tuscaloosa would go into meltdown.

Got Rick roll'd, in the comments on youtube people thought Metallica was breaking up. There must be a punk'd email for them too.

UAPD said he was drinking....TPD said he was not. whatever the truth may be, i think we'll find out when it goes to court.

UAPD said he was drinking....TPD said he was not. whatever the truth may be, i think we'll find out when it goes to court.

truth in court? :roflol:

regarding a uat player? :roflol:

truth in court? :roflol:

regarding a uat player? :roflol:

i know your first instinct is to think up a conspiracy theory, but i believe if there was going to be one, he never would have been arrested in the first place.

Heaven forbid I criticize the guy that owns the site, but shouldn't you have put this in the "Rivals" forum, David? :poke:

Oops missed didnt I?

David any update on the youtube rumor?

looking now...

Archived