Travis Henry

WinCrimson

Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in at least four Southern states and has been ordered by various judges to provide child support for seven of them, according to court records involving one child living in DeKalb County.

Records show that Henry's children are scattered across both the American and National Football Conferences -- including Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. Wellon said Henry talked about gathering them together to watch him at training camp. Indeed, part of the custody arrangement Henry reached with Beacham requires two weekend visits when he is playing pro ball.

Edlin said Henry wants to be a good parent. "I know these are a lot of kids, and there might be some questions about it," he said, "but he's a really committed father."

Procreate your browser...

Meanwhile, have I spotted the 10th bun Henry has put in the oven. Eh?

016072543ww2.jpg

Henry, 28, has fathered nine children by nine women in at least four Southern states and has been ordered by various judges to provide child support for seven of them, according to court records involving one child living in DeKalb County.

Records show that Henry's children are scattered across both the American and National Football Conferences -- including Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. Wellon said Henry talked about gathering them together to watch him at training camp. Indeed, part of the custody arrangement Henry reached with Beacham requires two weekend visits when he is playing pro ball.

Edlin said Henry wants to be a good parent. "I know these are a lot of kids, and there might be some questions about it," he said, "but he's a really committed father."

016072543ww2.jpg

For a second there Losecrimson I thought you were talking about the blond in white who seems to be pregnant....lol. All I can think of when I see that guy is..."One, tubby tubby; Two, tubby tubby" - Major Payne.

For a second there Losecrimson I thought you were talking about the blond in white who seems to be pregnant....lol. All I can think of when I see that guy is..."One, tubby tubby; Two, tubby tubby" - Major Payne.

I was thinking the same thing. I believe that girl is actually pregnant and by the way she is dressed, I can bet that was no shocker to those that know her.

Why has Henry been ordered to pay child support to only 7 of his 9 children? Does the other two crap gold and don't need his financial support?

016072543ww2.jpg

The part that jumped out at me was that he made $50,000 a month and is supposed to have trouble paying $3,000?

Archived