Appalachian State @ Michigan

WinCrimson

michigan better find some pass defense in a hurry or it could get really ugly. Who would have guessed they would even get double digits, much less 28 and its only the half.

1-AA Appalachian State over #5 Michigan 28-17 at the half.

I'd love to see it happen...

...and Michigan is at HOME.

Eastern Carolina is looking to upset #9 VaTech too. if they play like this against LSU they're going to have some problems.

it's on ESPNU!! so if michigan loses it will be a big smack in the mouth to espn and that's just fine with me!!! makes ole herbie and holtz look like morons...oh wait we already knew they are morons

Unfortunately, my cable provider (Charter) has Marshall-Miami on ESPNU. Thanks anyway.

it's on ESPNU!! so if michigan loses it will be a big smack in the mouth to espn and that's just fine with me!!! makes ole herbie and holtz look like morons...oh wait we already knew they are morons

I am going to have to defend them here... Nobody in the country would have said that Michigan would have this much trouble with App St... not even you sir.

This won't be a smack in the mouth to anyone but Michigan themselves.

Unfortunately, my cable provider (Charter) has Marshall-Miami on ESPNU. Thanks anyway.

dish network too.

ESPN Classic will be all over this one...if you didn't get to see it, I bet they'll have it as one of their "Instant Classics" very soon.

Top 5...losing to a 1-AA team...at home. Dayum.

Michigan is OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!

They were a pick to win the MNC this year now they are the laughing stock of College Football. THis is the only win by a D2 school over a ranked AP team Ever. They started keeping these stats in 1978.

They were a pick to win the MNC this year now they are the laughing stock of College Football. THis is the only win by a D2 school over a ranked AP team Ever. They started keeping these stats in 1978.

After the OSU win over UM last year the national media was screaming from the heavens that OSU and UM deserved to be playing for the NC. And look at what has happened to both of them since; kind of funny...

Clearly, captain obvious.

When's the App. St. Beatdown Coming thread?

regardless of michigan's overrated-ness this is the BIGGEST upset i've ever seen or heard of

I agree would have to be the biggest upset in college football history, the first time since the late 70's a 1-AA team have ever defeated a ranked D-1 (top 5), congrats to App State

How would you like to a member of the Lenoir-Rhyne College football team watching the App State / Michigan Game?

You guessed it, The Lenoir-Rhyne Bear's head to Boone, N.C. next weekend.

LRCLogoFP.jpg(2006: 3-8 OVERALL, 1-6 SAC)

While tailgating for the game, everybody I could see and hear was listening to this game on the radio. As the game ended, the entire Auburn campus erupted with Tiger-Walk-like screaming and cheering which roared through the air for the next several minutes. That was how I will always remember this game.

Archived