If you come across any Bama fans talking about this weekend...

Aubie16

I'm sure lots of us will run into Bama fans bragging about their blowout win and our close game.

Just give them this bit of information:

We played a team whose two best wins were Texas and Oklahoma St.

You played a team whose only two wins last year were Chowan and Eastern Kentucky!

I'm sure lots of us will run into Bama fans bragging about their blowout win and our close game.

We played a team that whose two best wins were Texas and Oklahoma St.

You played a team whose only two wins last year were Chowan and Eastern Kentucky!

Disagree. Don't say a word. Encourage them to talk and just sit back & marvel at how the Kool-ade works through their bloodstream like a piece of candy to a child.

After their great, outstanding and marvelous showing yesterday, I have only one question.

How long till we hear the little bells ringing in their heads, "National Championship! National Championship! National Championship!"

We played a team that whose two best wins were Texas and Oklahoma St.

Disagree. Don't say a word. Encourage them to talk and just sit back & marvel at how the Kool-ade works through their bloodstream like a piece of candy to a child.

And when you just don't want to hear anymore, just ask them what year they graduated from the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.

Archived