Ultimate OWNAGE

WinCrimson

Eh, that Cal player looks skinny as a twig I would say Gaines could snap his neck in a second if things got ugly.

Things did get ugly and it only took a second for those Cal players to run past the Tennessee defense.

Go Bears! :nanner:

Yes, that's exactly what we want. A team the media considers an SEC power getting spanked by a pussified Pac-10 team.

Great, just great. You know what you can do with that banana?

tenny is upper middle tier for years now.

True, but they should have beaten Cal. Offense is roughly equal, but UT's D should have been the deciding factor. I think this is one of the games UT loses each year that they just shouldn't have. They lost to a shoddy ND team in 04, Vandy in 05, and Alabama last year. They always have one or two that they should win, and just don't for whatever reason.

Yes, that's exactly what we want. A team the media considers an SEC power getting spanked by a pussified Pac-10 team.

I second that

I can put it under your feet is what I can do. If Tennessee never gained another yard, it wouldn't be enough for me. I hate them with every fiber of my being -- a deep, burning hate that I could never have for Auburn or LSU. Something about them stirs up the worst in me. Tennessee can go sit in the hottest corner of hell, for all I care.

A pussified team? In addition to cruising by both of us, they'd beat Arkansas, Georgia, South Carolina, and Kentucky. It'd be a toss-up against Florida and LSU, but I wouldn't be shocked one iota if Cal took them down, as well.

The Pac-10, as a whole, is weak. Yet, Cal certainly isn't. I can't help it that Less had to denigrate them over the summer. They're a dang good football team.

Eh, that Cal player looks skinny as a twig I would say Gaines could snap his neck in a second if things got ugly.

BAMAPOSTER-1.jpg

You can be retarded and still graduate...

You can be fictional and still claimed as part of Bama lore and tradition...

"...and they call Alabama the Crimson Tide..."

I can put it under your feet is what I can do. If Tennessee never gained another yard, it wouldn't be enough for me. I hate them with every fiber of my being -- a deep, burning hate that I could never have for Auburn or LSU. Something about them stirs up the worst in me. Tennessee can go sit in the hottest corner of hell, for all I care.

A pussified team? In addition to cruising by both of us, they'd beat Arkansas, Georgia, South Carolina, and Kentucky. It'd be a toss-up against Florida and LSU, but I wouldn't be shocked one iota if Cal took them down, as well.

The Pac-10, as a whole, is weak. Yet, Cal certainly isn't. I can't help it that Less had to denigrate them over the summer. They're a dang good football team.

Dont jump on the whole Cal for NC bandwagon yet. I remember a lot of people doing this after last years hyped up game when UT put up like 35 in about 5 minutes. Their season didnt turn out all rosey. Im not sure that we can really tell that much about teams from these early games as wed like.

When I read "ultimate ownage" I expected to see sally jesse being sacked by Q!

When I read "ultimate ownage" I expected to see sally jesse being sacked by Q!

Its just personal preference, but I like these two for ultimate ownage.

aps0855ay8.jpg

OR

ia87.jpg

wasn't UT up 35-0 last year in the 4th? i'm happy cal has it's second biggest victory in school history for just beating UT but to drop the "ownage" tag on cal vs. tenn. is a bit of a strech imo.

tenny is upper middle tier for years now.

True, but they should have beaten Cal. Offense is roughly equal, but UT's D should have been the deciding factor. I think this is one of the games UT loses each year that they just shouldn't have. They lost to a shoddy ND team in 04, Vandy in 05, and Alabama last year. They always have one or two that they should win, and just don't for whatever reason.

dude, alabama lost to tenn 16-13, they came close, but once again, no cigar.

Archived