Something I noticed about D Mac

BamaGrad03

Not only did this guy run up and down our ass all day long, but I noticed something. After EVERY SINGLE play where he got put on the ground, he made a point to help up whomever tackled him, pat him on the head, and give a little hug.

Not only is this guy the best player in the country by a LOOOONG shot, D Mac expressed a level of sportsmanship that made me proud to be a college football fan.

That guy is all class. And I will pull for him as long as he wears pads.

I noticed that too, it is nice to see some sportsmanship in the game. But what about that d-lineman for Arkansas, throwing a helmet is bush league.

While I'm not defending the helmet swing, I can say I see his point. Britt was bending him over backwards on top of Grant who was underneath. It was bending his leg back, and Britt just kept driving.

The guy should have NEVER swung the helmet, but were I in the same situation, I'd probably swing a right hook.

I was more dissapointed with another Arkansas player who walked up to JPW after a play was over, and took his hand and SHOVED his head into the ground.

Arky fans were great though. Super classy and a lot of fun.

I was more dissapointed with another Arkansas player who walked up to JPW after a play was over, and took his hand and SHOVED his head into the ground.

McClain did that last week against Vandy. I hope coaches notice stuff like that when they're reviewing the film and nip it in the bud. There's no place for it.

McClain did that last week against Vandy. I hope coaches notice stuff like that when they're reviewing the film and nip it in the bud. There's no place for it.

While I can say I don't remember McClain doing that against Vandy, I'm pretty sure he didn't feel like doing it after trying to tackle D Mac all night. I think McClain is going to be a bona fide beast in his career, of course I thought Roach was going to be awesome too. There was one play early, I think it could have been the first play for arky from scrimmage where D Mac carried the ball and was met by McClain and he pushed him back a ways. I bet McClain was thinking, "good lord this is gonna be a long night...". D Mac hits the hole in the line HARD and just punishes the D but it is nice to see a true class act where there are so many in his shoes that think they are waaaaay to good to be a sportsman nowadays.

Archived