Hey LSU fans, help me out...

Ravad

I have a great attitude. And I prefer to call it a FACT-thrower. I didn't flame anyone. Your boys did hold FSU to ONLY three TD's. Amazing. Astounding. Very, very exciting game. Awesome D by Bama.

You're right. We allowed two more points from Florida State than Auburn did to Miss State.

I predict you may regret that statement. You guys haven't played Croom yet this year. He had your number last year before the wheels fell off.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I predict you may regret that statement. You guys haven't played Croom yet this year. He had your number last year before the wheels fell off.

Yeah, they're world beaters. How'd that game against South Carolina go last week?

Yeah, they're world beaters. How'd that game against South Carolina go last week?

Fortunately you guys don't have to take a beating from SOS this year. Just try to get past Houston, 'k?

So what is Saban going to say after he sees :msu: , :lsu: and :au: defense? All which I think are better than FSU? AU and LSU also have better Offenses than FSU.

So I guess you fully expect us to go 0-3 in that stretch?

So what is Saban going to say after he sees :msu: , :lsu: and :au: defense? All which I think are better than FSU? AU and LSU also have better Offenses than FSU.

One can only hope....

Well, you might get by Miss. State. But, then again, maybe not. One thing going for you is that they are down to their 3rd team quarterback by now. First one went out with a broken hand. I don't remember the injury on the 2nd one, but he's out for the season. Their defense is pretty good, though. I'm thinking probably 7-5 for Bama. (Before the season I thought 5-7, so you HAVE gotten better).

Well, you might get by Miss. State. But, then again, maybe not. One thing going for you is that they are down to their 3rd team quarterback by now. First one went out with a broken hand. I don't remember the injury on the 2nd one, but he's out for the season. Their defense is pretty good, though. I'm thinking probably 7-5 for Bama. (Before the season I thought 5-7, so you HAVE gotten better).

So after one good game and 3 bad ones from AU, you are willing to go ahead and put the Iron Bowl in the bag?

So after one good game and 3 bad ones from AU, you are willing to go ahead and put the Iron Bowl in the bag?

I think we had one bad game (MSU) and two mediocre games. I think I feel okay putting the iron Bowl in the bag because Bama stinks. We could have some slippage due to injuries or whatever, but right now you guys look like absolute cowdung. You've been beating your chests over the 3 victories over crap teams (I think Arky is crap this year, and maybe that won't come back to bite me later), but now you've been exposed as mediocre on both sides of the ball. Your signature win for the year so far has been the moral victory where you almost beat the Dawgs.

I think we had one bad game (MSU) and two mediocre games. I think I feel okay putting the iron Bowl in the bag because Bama stinks. We could have some slippage due to injuries or whatever, but right now you guys look like absolute cowdung. You've been beating your chests over the 3 victories over crap teams (I think Arky is crap this year, and maybe that won't come back to bite me later), but now you've been exposed as mediocre on both sides of the ball. Your signature win for the year so far has been the moral victory where you almost beat the Dawgs.

I have money says you lose to Arkansas.

Way to go BG. Abandon any actual opinions or offerings of why we'd lose to Arkansas, and just put a bet bait out. Very classy.

If you leave now, you might find you a cougar at the local O'Charley's. :thumbsup:

Way to go BG. Abandon any actual opinions or offerings of why we'd lose to Arkansas, and just put a bet bait out. Very classy.

If you leave now, you might find you a cougar at the local O'Charley's. :thumbsup:

So the guy calls Bama total crap, and suggests that you guys will steamroll Arkansas. And because I say that I think Arkansas will beat AU...I'm classless?

Doesn't make sense dude.

So the guy calls Bama total crap, and suggests that you guys will steamroll Arkansas. And because I say that I think Arkansas will beat AU...I'm classless?

Doesn't make sense dude.

No idiot... He's an Auburn fan on a board, and since you can't fathom that, you offer no real argument or assessment to why we won't "steamroll" Arkansas, and challenge him to a bet????? He's allowed, and expected to say things like that sometimes on an Auburn board. Why is this type of thing such a surprise to you BG? Why can you not get that Auburn homerism HAPPENS on an Auburn board? What compells you to take on some kind of MISSION that makes you believe that you will somehow bring the Auburn masses to your point of view???? It's completely stupid. It makes no sense.

Yeah...classy. You're a complete hybrid freak of a homer, and you're on here telling all of us how much we're homers on OUR board. Amazing.

Two things, one...be a grown up. I'm sure you have the mental capacity required to respond to a post without the name calling.

Secondly, why do you constantly fail to grasp the fact that whether a post is on the Auburn board or not is immaterial.

What are you proposing? That people here are expressing opinions that they don't hold OUTSIDE of Auburn boards? Do you guys ONLY think JPW sucks and Arkansas will get drummed by AU...while typing on the board?

The board doesn't matter. The opinion is the same whether it were typed on the board or on a sheet of paper. Are you telling me you are a homer here, but if you and I sat down and had a beer your perspective would change? Of COURSE NOT. Therefore, since we are all adults, I respond to the positions shown here, as if they were REAL thoughts. Not just something that should be pooh pooh'd away because it was typed "on an Auburn board".

Two things, one...be a grown up. I'm sure you have the mental capacity required to respond to a post without the name calling.

First, don't tell me how to be a grown up. You are way to weak, and immature to approach telling me how to act on a board, where it's completely reasonable to challenge you, and call you names to gig you and get a response from you. I'll call you whatever I want to call you. So, no more lessons there. Can it.

Secondly, why do you constantly fail to grasp the fact that whether a post is on the Auburn board or not is immaterial.

"Secondly" BG, why do you not grasp that this is an Auburn board, and by calling everyone on here a "homer" is by definition redundant to your environment. Get a freaking clue and understand that calling someone a homer, and challenging every GDmn thing that's said about Bama is only making you like a whiney boob.

What are you proposing? That people here are expressing opinions that they don't hold OUTSIDE of Auburn boards? Do you guys ONLY think JPW sucks and Arkansas will get drummed by AU...while typing on the board?

No, we think it everywhere we go. Work, Play, and everywhere else. We're Auburn fans, and hold those types opinions. This is one of the dumbest things you've said yet. This is about you calling people homers and chastizing everyone about being an Auburn fan on an Auburn board as if THEY'RE doing something wrong. YOU are the one out of place.

The board doesn't matter. The opinion is the same whether it were typed on the board or on a sheet of paper. Are you telling me you are a homer here, but if you and I sat down and had a beer your perspective would change? Of COURSE NOT. Therefore, since we are all adults, I respond to the positions shown here, as if they were REAL thoughts. Not just something that should be pooh pooh'd away because it was typed "on an Auburn board".

No BG, you don't get it. The argument is you calling people out in some arrogant way because they have these feelings. Calling people homers and asking smart ass questions in lieu of anything constructive in only an effort to get an argument out of them, is NOT having a discussion. Re-hashing your opinion over and over just to bury others opinions, is not a discussion. We KNOW your opinion BG, and calling us homers will get you no respect. You have your buddies on the forum here, and you've been here for a while, which gets you a pass on a lot of different things, but make no mistake, people on here only know you for what you project here. You want to be respected, and treated differently with the entire population to where you can talk football and debate, quit the "homerism" BS and the arrogant smart ass question popping and earn that debate. You haven't done that with a large part of the base here.

Drink a beer with who you want, admins, mods, other regs, that's fine, but with me you're just the assclown calling Auburn fans "homers" and stupid by proxy on their board.

You'll never get it. You've got one or two people that run, participate with the admin of this site that think you're a good guy off the board. Well that's just f'n dandy to the rest of the population that gets to otherwise put up with your unchecked BS on here. Get over yourself dude... You don't have half the respect you THINK you have.

Bank on it!

First, don't tell me how to be a grown up. You are way to weak, and immature to approach telling me how to act on a board, where it's completely reasonable to challenge you, and call you names to gig you and get a response from you. I'll call you whatever I want to call you. So, no more lessons there. Can it.

Sorry dude, you win. Go talk about how you sure showed me. I'm done with this discussion. If you can't progress further than constantly calling someone names, then you just don't get it.

I'm a grown man. I don't have to constantly call someone an "idiot" just to make myself feel better. And I'm curious how you would react if someone called you an idiot to your face, multiple times.

The irony is that I'm too immature, yet you are the one who thinks it's cool to call someone names on a message board. Good job tough guy.

Drink a beer with who you want, admins, mods, other regs, that's fine, but with me you're just the assclown calling Auburn fans "homers" and stupid by proxy on their board.

Again, irony. How is it, that I'm such a horrible person...when I probably have more personal friends (read 3 dimensional) on this board than you do?

And what you don't seem to understand, for all the back and forth that goes on here between me and other posters...there's only two in the history of this forum who let it bother them. You and PT. The difference between you and guys like Galen, Titan, David, War Eagle!, and hell even Chizad...they don't take it personal. I can go back and forth with those guys all day long...point/counterpoint...it's just a discussion. I don't EXPECT them to agree with me. EVERYONE IS A HOMER. But you take it so personally. Instead of trying to come back with a solid counterpoint like everyone of the guys I mentioned do, you go off on these tangents of namecalling and rehashing the fact that I'm on an AU board.

I can count on very insightful discussion with all those guys. I'll disagree with them a lot, but I also respect their positions. Oh yeah, and none of them call me names.

Again, irony. How is it, that I'm such a horrible person...when I probably have more personal friends (read 3 dimensional) on this board than you do?

Name calling? What? THAT was too much for you? Maybe we get tired of you basically calling us stupid with your "homer" talk, and the "you only say that because you're an Aub" statements? You don't think it's equally insulting that you feel that way about us and our posts? See, you just don't get it. You're just upset because you don't enjoy someone peeing on you like you pee on us. I just use a little bit more of an "up front" approach. I think you can tell I don't care for you or your covert arrogance and BS baits into long drawn out arguments.

Nice come back though. Call me on name calling and talking about how you're TOO mature, then pop out with the "I've got more friends with you" zinger. What's next? My dad can beat up your dad? You have no clue who I am.... Your comparing how many friends on this board than I do?? What's next BG? You running for class president? I didn't come here for friends. I've managed to start meeting some, but granted, with a 4 year head start, I'm sure you might know more people from here. Good job BG, guess you got me there.

Nice meltdown though. :thumbsup: buddy! :lol:

...and yeah RIGHT you're done with this thread... :rolleyes:

One last point BG, another reason I argue with you like this BG, is because like for the past two days I posted stat comparisons between JPW and BG when the debate came to that. You ignored them. NEVER addressed them even ONCCCCCCE. Everytime. The reason? Because you couldn't say SH*T about them. See, that's classic BG, ignore the facts untill you get a little nugget that you can blow up another argument with. Piss on the facts if it came from one of us "homers".

You made this bed BG, lay in it.

And what you don't seem to understand, for all the back and forth that goes on here between me and other posters...there's only two in the history of this forum who let it bother them. You and PT. The difference between you and guys like Galen, Titan, David, War Eagle!, and hell even Chizad...they don't take it personal. I can go back and forth with those guys all day long...point/counterpoint...it's just a discussion. I don't EXPECT them to agree with me. EVERYONE IS A HOMER. But you take it so personally. Instead of trying to come back with a solid counterpoint like everyone of the guys I mentioned do, you go off on these tangents of namecalling and rehashing the fact that I'm on an AU board.

I can count on very insightful discussion with all those guys. I'll disagree with them a lot, but I also respect their positions. Oh yeah, and none of them call me names.

Since all this was added after my responses. Let me respond...You don't know who takes it personal and who doesn't. Actually, I wouldn't mind it so much if you didn't do it ALL THE TIME.

Lastly, you continuously cut the "AU board" arguments short. It's not that it's an Auburn board. It's that you're a Bammer Homer on an Auburn board and constantly chastize and treat the Auburn people on here like you're 5 levels smarter than everyone else on here. That's NOT the way to get an honest debate going. That's the bullet train to responses and thoughts like mine. So, think what you want to think about people taking it personally. You might want to stop and think that maybe it's just fun to bait you into a drug out "back-and-forth" like this cause we're bored. If that's the case, you fall for it, hook line and sinker EVERY time.

Think about it.

Since all this was added after my responses. Let me respond...You don't know who takes it personal and who doesn't. Actually, I wouldn't mind it so much if you didn't do it ALL THE TIME.

Lastly, you continuously cut the "AU board" arguments short. It's not that it's an Auburn board. It's that you're a Bammer Homer on an Auburn board and constantly chastize and treat the Auburn people on here like you're 5 levels smarter than everyone else on here. That's NOT the way to get an honest debate going. That's the bullet train to responses and thoughts like mine. So, think what you want to think about people taking it personally. You might want to stop and think that maybe it's just fun to bait you into a drug out "back-and-forth" like this cause we're bored. If that's the case, you fall for it, hook line and sinker EVERY time.

Think about it.

i don't think it is the back-and-forth banter that is annoying. i think it is the grammar school name calling that you tend to use in pretty much every post on this board. you need to take a good look at who treats who like they are 5 levels smarter than everyone. i think BG and i both are fairly respectful in all of our posts. and you have to admit, compared to some folks on Rivals boards, and for the amount of crap we take from you guys because of the team we choose to support, our posts still remain respectful. but if we didn't respect the positions of posters on this board and accept that as it is, then we certainly wouldn't keep posting here and get along with everyone for the most part.

from the day you started posting on this board, for some reason you have made it your mission to just prove yourself to the whole world wide web that you are far superior to anybody who does not wear orange and blue. the unwarranted personal attacks started immediately. for that matter, i find your little "monkey stamp" graphic totally classless. i would be embarassed if a fan from our fanbase made a graphic like that with someone's picture. i'm not going to agree with you on some things. you're not going to agree with me on some things. you need to learn to respect that.

Think about it.

i don't think it is the back-and-forth banter that is annoying. i think it is the grammar school name calling that you tend to use in pretty much every post on this board. you need to take a good look at who treats who like they are 5 levels smarter than everyone. i think BG and i both are fairly respectful in all of our posts. and you have to admit, compared to some folks on Rivals boards, and for the amount of crap we take from you guys because of the team we choose to support, our posts still remain respectful.

from the day you started posting on this board, for some reason you have made it your mission to just prove yourself to the whole world wide web that you are far superior to anybody who does not wear orange and blue. the unwarranted personal attacks started immediately. i'm not going to agree with you on some things. you're not going to agree with me on some things. you need to learn to respect that.

Right on RWS. Great post. :thumbsup:

Think about it.

i don't think it is the back-and-forth banter that is annoying. i think it is the grammar school name calling that you tend to use in pretty much every post on this board. you need to take a good look at who treats who like they are 5 levels smarter than everyone. i think BG and i both are fairly respectful in all of our posts. and you have to admit, compared to some folks on Rivals boards, and for the amount of crap we take from you guys because of the team we choose to support, our posts still remain respectful.

from the day you started posting on this board, for some reason you have made it your mission to just prove yourself to the whole world wide web that you are far superior to anybody who does not wear orange and blue. the unwarranted personal attacks started immediately. i'm not going to agree with you on some things. you're not going to agree with me on some things. you need to learn to respect that.

thank you.

Think about it.

thank you.

You betcha! You guys sure showed me! :cheer:

Archived