Hey LSU fans, help me out...

Ravad

And what you don't seem to understand, for all the back and forth that goes on here between me and other posters...there's only two in the history of this forum who let it bother them. You and PT. The difference between you and guys like Galen, Titan, David, War Eagle!, and hell even Chizad...they don't take it personal. I can go back and forth with those guys all day long...point/counterpoint...it's just a discussion. I don't EXPECT them to agree with me. EVERYONE IS A HOMER. But you take it so personally. Instead of trying to come back with a solid counterpoint like everyone of the guys I mentioned do, you go off on these tangents of namecalling and rehashing the fact that I'm on an AU board.

I can count on very insightful discussion with all those guys. I'll disagree with them a lot, but I also respect their positions. Oh yeah, and none of them call me names.

Since all this was added after my responses. Let me respond...You don't know who takes it personal and who doesn't. Actually, I wouldn't mind it so much if you didn't do it ALL THE TIME.

Lastly, you continuously cut the "AU board" arguments short. It's not that it's an Auburn board. It's that you're a Bammer Homer on an Auburn board and constantly chastize and treat the Auburn people on here like you're 5 levels smarter than everyone else on here. That's NOT the way to get an honest debate going. That's the bullet train to responses and thoughts like mine. So, think what you want to think about people taking it personally. You might want to stop and think that maybe it's just fun to bait you into a drug out "back-and-forth" like this cause we're bored. If that's the case, you fall for it, hook line and sinker EVERY time.

Think about it.

i don't think it is the back-and-forth banter that is annoying. i think it is the grammar school name calling that you tend to use in pretty much every post on this board. you need to take a good look at who treats who like they are 5 levels smarter than everyone. i think BG and i both are fairly respectful in all of our posts. and you have to admit, compared to some folks on Rivals boards, and for the amount of crap we take from you guys because of the team we choose to support, our posts still remain respectful.

from the day you started posting on this board, for some reason you have made it your mission to just prove yourself to the whole world wide web that you are far superior to anybody who does not wear orange and blue. the unwarranted personal attacks started immediately. i'm not going to agree with you on some things. you're not going to agree with me on some things. you need to learn to respect that.

Right on RWS. Great post. :thumbsup:

thank you.

You betcha! You guys sure showed me! :cheer:

:no:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived