LSU Player Plead with Students

AU!

Good job Dorsey and Hester. :clap:

Well, the vulgar language is WAY down the list of things they should be worrying about from the fans.

They need to be asking those fans to:

1) Please take a bath, preferably with soap (scented to mask the god awful corndog smell).

2) Please do not vomit in the aisles.

3) If you must vomit, try to make it to the bathroom, but don't slip on all the vomit in the bathroom.

4) Stay out of the visiting band section. Leave the tubas alone.

5) Leave the band kids and fans in general alone outside the stadium. Having to get 45 State Troopers to form a barricade so the band can get in the stadium 3 hours before kickoff is a little ridiculous.

6) Student section tone down the vulgar cheers.

LSU fans are the most idiotic people on the face of the planet, and it all starts with that student section. It's like they live in the movie "The Road Warrior" or something, and their prized "Golden Girls" are Tina Turner in the Thunderdome.

One of the reasons I'm not takeing my 10 yr old son this weekend.You wouldn't believe the stuff that was said the last time down there.

Well, the vulgar language is WAY down the list of things they should be worrying about from the fans.

1) Please take a bath, preferably with soap (scented to mask the god awful corndog smell).

3) If you must vomit, try to make it to the bathroom, but don't slip on all the vomit in the bathroom.

5) Leave the band kids and fans in general alone outside the stadium. Having to get 45 State Troopers to form a barricade so the band can get in the stadium 3 hours before kickoff is a little ridiculous.

LSU fans are the most idiotic people on the face of the planet, and it all starts with that student section. It's like they live in the movie "The Road Warrior" or something, and their prized "Golden Girls" are Tina Turner in the Thunderdome.

That's a good list. Can we also add:

7) Please don't urinate on opposing fans

8) Please don't defecate on opposing fans' cars

9) Please don't teach your 7 year old to give the opposing cheerleaders the finger and scream "F*!& U __________"

It's great to see some key players such as Hester and Dorsey take a stand here, you guys just earned a lot of respect from me.

Now the question is, will it actually work? Doubtful. These people are out drinking all day and their games are always at night. I seriously doubt anyone will think "Hey maybe I shouldn't say this because it really damages the public opinion of LSU fans.", actually I seriously doubt they think at all.

It's great to see some key players such as Hester and Dorsey take a stand here, you guys just earned a lot of respect from me.

Now the question is, will it actually work? Doubtful. These people are out drinking all day and their games are always at night. I seriously doubt anyone will think "Hey maybe I shouldn't say this because it really damages the public opinion of LSU fans.", actually I seriously doubt they think at all.

You ask will it actually work..... Check this thread out:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=5729810

Some of the responses are insane. Some of them think it is their right to cuss and act like a fool whether others like it or not. My favorite is the guy who says if you don't want to hear the f bomb and other bizarre conduct, "stay at home and watch ABC family channel."

You know anyone named Chip Ellis?

HAHA.... Car salesman here in Montgomery...That's his line .. I DARE YA!

Nope, never heard of him. Perhaps he's my long lost twin separated at birth...

9) Please don't teach your 7 year old to give the opposing cheerleaders the finger and scream "F*!& U __________"

So, to be succint, you're saying don't be a bammer fan.

InDNo

InDNo

Typical. Mark this thread #1,109,209 that I can't post in without someone turning it into a Bama flame.

My three additions were encounters I've experienced first hand in Red Stick.

Good for Hester and Dorsey they just gained some respect from me.

Liked them before, really respect them now.

InDNo

Typical. Mark this thread #1,109,209 that I can't post in without someone turning it into a Bama flame.

My three additions were encounters I've experienced first hand in Red Stick.

BamaGrad is right this time. Let's all join hands in bashing LSU this week. We can bash Bama and Bama fans later.

Beat The Bayou Bengals!

I agree totally. I can't tell you how many times I take a leak on opposing fans.

I agree totally. I can't tell you how many times I take a leak on opposing fans.

I can tell you it's happened to either me, my family, or one of my close friends...more than once in Red Stick.

But hey, spitting and urinating is all in the good name of being a "crazy-fun football fan" so we should just give you guys a free pass.

I can tell you it's happened to either me, my family, or one of my close friends...more than once in Red Stick.

But hey, spitting and urinating is all in the good name of being a "crazy-fun football fan" so we should just give you guys a free pass.

You mean you don't know if it happened to you?

Yeah urinating is part of being a fan. It's a tradition every year that we walk up to a random stranger wearing the opposing team's colors, unzip our pants and start peeing on them in the middle of a crowded area while the security guards do nothing about it. In fact, they probably just laugh.

Another tradition is for us to piss in a bag, and carry around a bag of piss with us so when we see an opposing fan, we can throw it on them.

Guest Tigrinum Major

That never happened.

I went to Baton Rouge and was treated like royalty.

Yeah urinating is part of being a fan. It's a tradition every year that we walk up to a random stranger wearing the opposing team's colors, unzip our pants and start peeing on them in the middle of a crowded area while the security guards do nothing about it. In fact, they probably just laugh.

Another tradition is for us to piss in a bag, and carry around a bag of piss with us so when we see an opposing fan, we can throw it on them.

I just always assumed it was an incontinence problem. I didn't know it was on purpose, I just assumed that the incontinence was the reason for the yellow pants and the stale corndog smell.

I just always assumed it was an incontinence problem. I didn't know it was on purpose, I just assumed that the incontinence was the reason for the yellow pants and the stale corndog smell.

Yeah we do it on purpose. In fact, last game I went to was the Middle Tennessee State game and I was so ticked off because I couldn't find any opposing fans to pee on. I had to settle for an actual bathroom, I wasn't happy.

That's nice that they wrote that, but I doubt it works. The three students who can actually read probably weren't the ones cursing in the stadium. :big:

Archived