LSU Player Plead with Students

AU!

It's great to see some key players such as Hester and Dorsey take a stand here, you guys just earned a lot of respect from me.

Now the question is, will it actually work? Doubtful. These people are out drinking all day and their games are always at night. I seriously doubt anyone will think "Hey maybe I shouldn't say this because it really damages the public opinion of LSU fans.", actually I seriously doubt they think at all.

You ask will it actually work..... Check this thread out:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/message...c.asp?p=5729810

Some of the responses are insane. Some of them think it is their right to cuss and act like a fool whether others like it or not. My favorite is the guy who says if you don't want to hear the f bomb and other bizarre conduct, "stay at home and watch ABC family channel."

I read three pages of the replies and was pretty appalled at their "fans" lack of respect for a couple of great football players, and people. Further evidence most LSU fans completely lack class.

I agree totally. I can't tell you how many times I take a leak on opposing fans.

I can tell you it's happened to either me, my family, or one of my close friends...more than once in Red Stick.

But hey, spitting and urinating is all in the good name of being a "crazy-fun football fan" so we should just give you guys a free pass.

If you get peed on...MORE THAN ONCE...it's your own damn fault. I'm just saying...

Good job Dorsey and Hester. The LSU band stopped playing Tiger Rag because the students said A**hole all the time during it. Almost stopped playing the Oe O song at the South Carolina game because they would say "Suck Cock" at the end of it. Pretty bad when they cuss during their own fight song.

Just once I would like to walk across their campus in my AU clothes without getting yelled at or acosted. Most of the time I tell them my son is in the Tiger Band and they leave me alone.

Good job Dorsey and Hester. The LSU band stopped playing Tiger Rag because the students said A**hole all the time during it. Almost stopped playing the Oe O song at the South Carolina game because they would say "Suck Cock" at the end of it. Pretty bad when they cuss during their own fight song.

Just once I would like to walk across their campus in my AU clothes without getting yelled at or acosted. Most of the time I tell them my son is in the Tiger Band and they leave me alone.

The South Carolina game during the "Oooo E Oooo " song they sung "You suck. Cocks" (Like "You Suck, Gators"), but it OBVIOUSLY had a "not so hidden" extra meaning to it. Now I'm not a for loud group cussing but I will admit that it made me laugh when I first heard it in the stadium. After I laughed I thought "man thats pretty rough".........and what worries me even more about this coming game is your QB's last name!! haha..hope the letter puts a stop to it.

The South Carolina game during the "Oooo E Oooo " song they sung "You suck. Cocks" (Like "You Suck, Gators"), but it OBVIOUSLY had a "not so hidden" extra meaning to it. Now I'm not a for loud group cussing but I will admit that it made me laugh when I first heard it in the stadium. After I laughed I thought "man thats pretty rough".........and what worries me even more about this coming game is your QB's last name!! haha..hope the letter puts a stop to it.

Didn't think about that, but my son is in the LSU band (drumline section leader) and he said they will not be playing the Oooo E Ooooo song this week. He did say that didn't meant the crowd wouldn't sing it, but the band was not going to get it started.

Didn't think about that, but my son is in the LSU band (drumline section leader) and he said they will not be playing the Oooo E Ooooo song this week. He did say that didn't meant the crowd wouldn't sing it, but the band was not going to get it started.

yeah they said they weren't going to do it at UF either and ended up playing it, but then stopped after the "F U Tebow started" ......with "Cox" being in the game I can assure you teh "Ooo E O" song will be left out.

yeah they said they weren't going to do it at UF either and ended up playing it, but then stopped after the "F U Tebow started" ......with "Cox" being in the game I can assure you teh "Ooo E O" song will be left out.

It will, I just talked to him and since he is drumline section leader he knows which tunes will be played in the stands. Hope it is a good game and everyone gets along. LSU is a beautiful campus and when there isn't a game there, I love to visit the campus. They do more things with the beautiful trees and landscaping than anywhere else besides Auburn. Both schools have beautiful campuses. We will be there and hope everyone has a good time and is civil.

It will, I just talked to him and since he is drumline section leader he knows which tunes will be played in the stands. Hope it is a good game and everyone gets along. LSU is a beautiful campus and when there isn't a game there, I love to visit the campus. They do more things with the beautiful trees and landscaping than anywhere else besides Auburn. Both schools have beautiful campuses. We will be there and hope everyone has a good time and is civil.

yeah there is no doubt it will be a great game! I lived in AU for 2 years so I know AU is nice as well. Hope you have a great time at the game! And tell your son I said "GEAUX TIGERS" :big:

I will, he is a 5th year senior at LSU. My born and bred Auburn fan will be cheering for LSU. He still has some Auburn in his blood but bleeds mostly purple and gold.

I will, he is a 5th year senior at LSU. My born and bred Auburn fan will be cheering for LSU. He still has some Auburn in his blood but bleeds mostly purple and gold.

Then he needs to bleed more. :poke:

Nah, I like the amount of purple and gold blood I have in my body thanks.

Yes, the "O ee O" chant is now removed thanks to idiot students that just won't shut up. They added "You Suck" to the end of it last year and it's just plain stupid. I love the Touchdown Song (especially cause the drumline would do crazy stuff during it). Interesting stat...ever since we stopped playing it the team hasn't looked so hot in the beginning of games...do I sense a correlation?

Yes, the "O ee O" chant is now removed thanks to idiot students that just won't shut up. They added "You Suck" to the end of it last year and it's just plain stupid. I love the Touchdown Song (especially cause the drumline would do crazy stuff during it). Interesting stat...ever since we stopped playing it the team hasn't looked so hot in the beginning of games...do I sense a correlation?

Good point... I remember ya'll played it after LSU's first TD vs UF but not again after the "F U Tebow" chant came out. Hopefully this letter will put a stop to all the vulgarity and we can get back to normal soon.

I was wondering where the "you suck" part came from..... that was new, didn't realize it started last year.

For you LSU guys is there any truth to the rumor that LSU has threatened to reduce the number of student tickets or spread out the student section in order to discourage that kind of behavior?

For you LSU guys is there any truth to the rumor that LSU has threatened to reduce the number of student tickets or spread out the student section in order to discourage that kind of behavior?

NO... not at all!

Good reply! Could be a correlation, hope it happens tomorrow night too!

Archived