Kentucky v. Florida

TitanTiger

Come on wildcats.. would love to see florida and over-rated tebow get loss #3.

UK is doing a good job of mixing their running game and passing game, they just need to capitalize!!!

Florida minus Tebow this year would be Mississippi State or worse...

I agree that He is Florida's offense but Florida's overall talent is head and shoulders above Msu.

UK gets a TD then onside kicks it. It looks like UK got a bad call on it. They recovered but ruling on the field is that UK touched it before it went 10 yds. And CBS has terrible views on it so it's not going to be overturned simply because you can't tell with the sorry angles they have.

UF 28

UK 17

Kentucky's Achilles heel is and always will be: no defense. Terrible tackling. Had Caldwell hemmed in for about a 7-8 yd gain and he turns it into a 25 yard one just from people not taking good angles or wrapping up.

I hate Florida and I hate Tebow. Can you believe how the announcers are talking about him - saying if Florida wins, he will be in the lead for the Heisman.

I hate florida and tebow too... He's not nearly as good as they make him out to be.

Touchdown Kentucky....should stand...

38-31

Dunno if this has been said already, but I am SO glad we don't play Kentucky this year!

Florida and LSU two weeks in a row is always hard even if they're both at home. They're doing really well.

Archived