Where could UAT finish the season?

JohnDeere

Imagine a world without.......

If UAT wins out, win the SECG, would they reach #3 of the BCS? If BC loses a game, could UAT take the #2 position in the BCS and be playing for the BCS National Championship on January 7th?

IT COULD HAPPEN!

Saban walks on water! BAMA could win the National Championship this year!!!!

I just gave ******** something to talk about this afternoon. Somebody has to devert attention away from the letter of inquiry that is in the mail from the NCAA.

Imagine a world without.......

If UAT wins out, win the SECG, would they reach #3 of the BCS? If BC loses a game, could UAT take the #2 position in the BCS and be playing for the BCS National Championship on January 7th?

IT COULD HAPPEN!

Saban walks on water! BAMA could win the National Championship this year!!!!

I just gave ******** something to talk about this afternoon. Somebody has to devert attention away from the letter of inquiry that is in the mail from the NCAA.

not quite

Somebody has to devert attention away from the letter of inquiry that is in the mail from the NCAA.

do you have something to prove the NCAA has sent a letter of inquiry about something, or is this just our weekly "Bama is about to get slammed by the NCAA" warning?

Somebody has to devert attention away from the letter of inquiry that is in the mail from the NCAA.

do you have something to prove the NCAA has sent a letter of inquiry about something, or is this just our weekly "Bama is about to get slammed by the NCAA" warning?

Are you getting nervous or something?

i'm not.....in regards to my question, i'll take that as a "i'm just talking out my rear"

I've seen some scenarios where, if we won out...and a lot of other things happened...we could make the title game.

Funny thing is, I think of all the things that HAVE to happen for us to make it to the title game...the least likely to happen...is us winning out.

Or all the plane crashes of the other 2 loss teams that have more clout.

More clout than winning the SEC, beating LSU, Auburn on the road, UT, C-USA champ Houston, Arkansas, someone like UGA or UF in the Championship game?

OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAY.

More clout than winning the SEC, beating LSU, Auburn on the road, UT, C-USA champ Houston, Arkansas, someone like UGA or UF in the Championship game?

OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAY.

Funny, you sound proud of beating Houston.

OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAY.

last i checked i could hear you guys pounding your chests over beating NM State all the way down here. whats your point?

i'm not.....in regards to my question, i'll take that as a "i'm just talking out my rear"

I get all my news about CTT's new job in College Station at www.crimsontusks.com.

At least I wipe my rear before I post.

I still can't figure out why you (along with other UAT trolls) continue to post on this site. Please enlighten us?

OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAY.

last i checked i could hear you guys pounding your chests over beating NM State all the way down here. whats your point?

I don't think so. Maybe we were relieved we beat NM State (at the time we needed that W), but proud and pounding our chests? Get a grip!

WHo knows...this season is so crazy anything could happen. I htink Nick lucked out to have several upper classmen n starting roles and a season where everyone is up and down. TN is not what they were, LSU is not as good as labeled, AU is a young team that sputters on 3rd down, etc...

How about a more realistic question - what if Bama goes 1-3 down the stretch?

What do you think will be the feeling among the Crimson Nation if this were to happen?

What happens if they lose the bowl game on top of that?

Not saying they will, but as long as we are throwing out "what if's" . . .

How about a more realistic question - what if Bama goes 1-3 down the stretch?

What do you think will be the feeling among the Crimson Nation if this were to happen?

What happens if they lose the bowl game on top of that?

Not saying they will, but as long as we are throwing out "what if's" . . .

Nick Saban basically has a free pass this season. The Crimson Nation will go nuts if he finishes 1-4. However, recruiting is going to look good this season. And Nick Saban still has championship rings to flash. They'll drool and oggle at the potential of the program, and Finesnot will make Saban look great.

And if Bama finishes the season ranked #3, I'll eat my hat.

I'll eat my hat

Don't we need a "figure of speech" disclaimer on this?

No, I think I'm willing to take the bet of actually eating a hat. Not only will Bama have to win out, win the SECCG, and win the Sugar Bowl, other teams will have to lose games as well.

if the hat is cotton you could eat it. wouldn't be good for you. strange poop situation, but it's doable.

as for the thread, i'm with bg. least likely part of any scenario with bama in the national title? bama winning out.

most likely thing at this point? 2-2 finish. big bowl game (cotton or capital one depending on whether uga or auburn gets an at-large) that will depend a lot on the matchup. i think bama would be favored against say michigan out in orlando, but i don't think they'd be favored against someone like missouri.

Bama will finish 12-2.

I totally agree.

If a 4 million dollar coach and All-SEC quarterback throwing to the ALL TIME GREATEST Wide-out to ever wear a crimson jersey can't get it done, then what?

Archived