Bammers losing their minds.

WDE1313

jenn, honest question here...not a flame.

Similar to CSS's situation, what's wrong with recognizing that you are a better fit in the college game?

I never said that there was anything wrong with coming back to the college game. It was obviously a better fit for CSS and most likely for your coach. However, that does not mean that one has to gloss over the fact that both were failures at the NFL level. I've failed at lots of things too in this lifetime. Truth hurts sometimes... :gofig:

Saban wasn't exactly brilliant in college, either, despite what people want you to believe. He certainly wasn't on Spurrier's level by any stretch.

A strong, strong case could be made for Miles being a much better coach -- based on LSU's performance after Saban left.

If I had a robe on right now, I would tear it at the reading of such blasphemy.

jenn, honest question here...not a flame.

Similar to CSS's situation, what's wrong with recognizing that you are a better fit in the college game?

I never said that there was anything wrong with coming back to the college game. It was obviously a better fit for CSS and most likely for your coach. However, that does not mean that one has to gloss over the fact that both were failures at the NFL level. I've failed at lots of things too in this lifetime. Truth hurts sometimes... :gofig:

Saban wasn't exactly brilliant in college, either, despite what people want you to believe. He certainly wasn't on Spurrier's level by any stretch.

A strong, strong case could be made for Miles being a much better coach -- based on LSU's performance after Saban left.

If I had a robe on right now, I would tear it at the reading of such blasphemy.

Gross.

well, they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I'll not take up the disgusting habit of chewing tobacco or wearing a mullet, so bammers flattery will have to come from elsewhere.

Archived