ULM, Sun Belt Heros

rexbo

ULM

MONROE, La. --- One week after ULM's historic win against regional rival Grambling State, the Warhawks were at it again on Saturday, downing traditional power Alabama at Bryant-Denny Stadium in front of 92,138 Crimson Tide fans. The caravan of buses carrying the ULM football team is scheduled to return home to Monroe around 10 p.m. and fans are encouraged to welcome back their victorious Warhawks in the circle drive in front of Malone Stadium.

All the stars of ULM's 21-14 landmark upset win over Alabama in Tuscaloosa will be available for fans, including seniors Quintez Secka (two interceptions) and Calvin Dawson (91 yards rushing). The Warhawks win over the Crimson Tide is arguably the biggest victory not only for ULM this season, but also for the Sun Belt Conference.

Check back at www.ULMathletics.com for updates on the progress of the ULM football caravan's arrival.

Not to rain on your parade here, but Bama's D held UL-Monroe to only 21 points. They'd been averaging almost 25 PPG. It's a part of "the process".

Not to rain on your parade here, but Bama's D held UL-Monroe to only 21 points. They'd been averaging almost 25 PPG. It's a part of "the process".

OOOO, big whoop, you still lost.

Ahem. THEY still lost. My boys were off this weekend. Also, you can't deny that Bama held offensive powerhouse ULM to only 21 points. Little things mean a lot....

Ahem. THEY still lost. My boys were off this weekend. Also, you can't deny that Bama held offensive powerhouse ULM to only 21 points. Little things mean a lot....

:roflol: I think your avatar threw her off.

:roflol: I think your avatar threw her off.

It did, I saw an elephant and thought you were being serious. Sorry!

Archived