It's Offical Now

Tigermike

Fedora to Southern Miss

Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Larry Fedora has been hired as the head coach for Southern Miss. Officials plan to make the announcement at a news conference Wednesday afternoon at the University. A source close to the program who asked not to be identified because the announcement had not yet been made confirmed today that Fedora will replace Jeff Bower, who resigned last month after 17 years. Fedora visited Hattiesburg late last week and had been considered the front-runner for the job. Over this past weekend, Athletic Director Richard Giannini denied that Fedora had been hired and said he had more interviews to conduct. WDAM will carry the news conference live beginning at 1:00pm.

http://oklahomastate.scout.com/2/710523.html

SoMiss is a prime example of why coaches can't be loyal to a school these days. 17 successfull years. You're fired, see ya later, thanks for establishing a program for us.

I hope SoMiss becomes a bottom dweller in Conf USA. Hears to UAB spanking those Golden Eagles! :cheers:

I will be much happier if AUBURN beats So Miss on 10/18/08. :P:big:

If? Hell, even when 'Bama was terrible, and that has been often recently, we rarely lost to SoMiss... I think you guys will be able to handle them with out much trouble.

If? Hell, even when 'Bama was terrible, and that has been often recently, we rarely lost to SoMiss... I think you guys will be able to handle them with out much trouble.

Let's not assume anything there Captain "Monroe".....

Maybe so, but it won't cost us (USM) $4 mil to find out...

Maybe well get one of those game changing performance things..

Maybe well get one of those game changing performance things..

i always thought that was a funny sideline to that game, they were getting their a$$ handed to them at home, and that play was against southern miss!!! the real game changing play was the call from mal moore to the grounds crew to turn on the sprinklers during the southern miss drive, and man they were moving the ball at will until the sprinklers came on!!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived