Namath set to graduate from UAT

WaReAgLe83

My college roommate gave me a great piece of advice. Don't judge a girl's looks when she has sunglasses on. Nothing improves appearance like sunglasses.

I know something I would shake and stir. He contributed a helluva lot more to us than John Croyle, eh?

Check the right.

float2em3.jpg

You bama guys just don't understand the concept of quality, do you? First the Houndstooth Ho's and now this.

LOL OMG You are such a funny man... :bigblush:

I guess the Bear is still alive in Bama after all, his graduation record just increased by one.

Congrats for him finishing his degree. What was it in? Sure took long enough.

Will this offset the APR hit they will take when the "process" gets rid of half the players?

My college roommate gave me a great piece of advice. Don't judge a girl's looks when she has sunglasses on. Nothing improves appearance like sunglasses.

Yeah. Why is that? Why do sunglasses make such a difference?

Sunglasses and a cigarette is a nice combo, too. You know what they say about girls who smoke.

Yeah. Why is that? Why do sunglasses make such a difference?

Sunglasses and a cigarette is a nice combo, too. You know what they say about girls who smoke.

Theyyyyyy...smell like smoke?

A lot of advice has been given over the years about women. I think the sunglasses one leads to many deeper issues. And there are many avenues we could take dealing with women of her caliber, but after a few drinks, we all have sunglasses on. Can't be any worse than the Gastrointestinal girl that got a show with her mom on her dad's name that failed out of bammer.

Archived