Namath set to graduate from UAT

WaReAgLe83

You think Joe needed to get that degree? Why would you make fun of someone doing something like this? He wanted to finish his degree, but I guess since he went to Alabama he's a retard. I'd never fault anyone, at any school for finishing school, no matter how late... be it 15 hours short, or 30.

I guess since he went to Alabama he's a retard.

Thank you Admiral Obvious. Do you have a memo about the relative heat of the sun or the wetness of water?

Talk football or get lost. Your warning meter is ticking.

Thank you Admiral Obvious. Do you have a memo about the relative heat of the sun or the wetness of water?

Consider yourself waned

Guest Tigrinum Major

Consider yourself waned

Consider yourself waxed.

Consider yourself waned

Consider yourself waxed.

You guys are being gibbous.

Consider yourself waned

Consider yourself waxed.

You guys are being gibbous.

I like gibbous. Those are some funny monkeys.

Something I don't understand. He left Alabama in 1965, 15 credits short of a degree. He has been working on those 15 credits for 5 years.

"Namath has worked toward his bachelor of arts degree for the past five years through Alabama's External Degree program, known as EXD. He will be one of more than 900 graduates participating in the ceremony at Coleman Coliseum.

Namath, who left Alabama in 1965 some 15 credits shy of his degree, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame 20 years later."

Should it take that long? That is 3 credits a year, probably 1 class. I realize, this is not something he had to do, but wouldn't he want to just get it done?

Should it take that long? That is 3 credits a year, probably 1 class. I realize, this is not something he had to do, but wouldn't he want to just get it done?

Uh, drinking takes up a lot of time! :)

Something I don't understand. He left Alabama in 1965, 15 credits short of a degree. He has been working on those 15 credits for 5 years.

"Namath has worked toward his bachelor of arts degree for the past five years through Alabama's External Degree program, known as EXD. He will be one of more than 900 graduates participating in the ceremony at Coleman Coliseum.

Namath, who left Alabama in 1965 some 15 credits shy of his degree, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame 20 years later."

Hes gotta have time to get busy with Suzy.

Did he not have to start over? I thought class credits expired after a certain amount of time. Think about it. If i took a biology class next to Namath, DNA had just been discovered. You think that degree is a little outdated?

... Should it take that long? That is 3 credits a year, probably 1 class. I realize, this is not something he had to do, but wouldn't he want to just get it done?

Hey, it's a process. You can't rush the process.

I guess the Bear is still alive in Bama after all, his graduation record just increased by one.

Congrats for him finishing his degree. What was it in? Sure took long enough.

Kudos to anyone that finishes his or her degree.

Do you serve kudos over ice or at room temperature? Shaken or stirred? Joe wants to know.

Speaking of shaken or stirred...

I know something I would shake and stir. He contributed a helluva lot more to us than John Croyle, eh?

Check the right.

float2em3.jpg

I know something I would shake and stir. He contributed a helluva lot more to us than John Croyle, eh?

Check the right.

float2em3.jpg

You bama guys just don't understand the concept of quality, do you? First the Houndstooth Ho's and now this.

Archived