Rumor Mill

AUloggerhead

No link, but I heard through my sources that Coach O may end up on the sidelines with the Ol Ball Coach at USC since Spurrier has to replace Tyrone Nix at DC.

Interesting. <_< Didnt Ole Miss have one of the worst D in the SEC

TM, do you have some genetically ingrained need to be a s***-stirrer?

:roflol:

I think it's great personnally.

Hey, TM didn't even start that last one. Meltdowns are funny.

your brown nosing is funny too. :thumbsup:

Wait. USC loses its DC so they hire an OC to replace him?

From Wiki:

Before being hired by Ole Miss, he was the defensive line coach and assistant head coach for the University of Southern California (USC) where played a key role in Pete Carroll's Trojans winning the co-national championship in 2003 and the outright national championship in 2004. He joined the USC staff in January of 1998, took on the added responsibility of recruiting coordinator for the Trojans in 2001, and was then named assistant head coach in 2003.

In previous years, Orgeron was an assistant at the University of Miami, where he coached eight All-Americans, including NFL first rounders Cortez Kennedy, Russell Maryland and Warren Sapp. During his tenure at Miami, the Hurricanes won the national championship twice (1989 and 1991).

I think a lot of people on this board thought Coach O was the O-line coach at USC. I know I've read that on here before. He's a defensive guy.

TM, do you have some genetically ingrained need to be a s***-stirrer?

Nah. I think it's your garden variety contagion. It spreads quickly, too, so you might want to wash your hands.

Archived