Official Baseball Steroids list

TitanTiger

Reposting the official list out of that frickin' mess of the other thread. Don't start that crap back up again. Discuss the list.

http://rafb.net/p/iALCyM11.html

Chad Allen

Rick Ankiel

David Bell

Mike Bell

Marvin Benard

Gary Bennett, Jr.

Larry Bigbie

Barry Bonds

Kevin Brown

Paul Byrd

Jose Canseco

Mark Carreon

Jason Christiansen

Howie Clark

Roger Clemens

Jack Cust

Brendan Donnelly

Chris Donnels

Lenny Dykstra

Bobby Estalella

Matt Franco

Ryan Franklin

Eric Gagné

Jason Giambi

Jeremy Giambi

Jay Gibbons

Troy Glaus

Jason Grimsley

Jose Guillen

Jerry Hairston, Jr.

Matt Herges

Phil Hiatt

Glenallen Hill

Darren Holmes

Todd Hundley

Mike Judd

David Justice

Matt Karchner

Chuck Knoblauch

Tim Laker

Mike Lansing

Paul Lo Duca

Exavier "Nook" Logan

Josias Manzanillo

Gary Matthews, Jr.

Cody McKay

Kent Mercker

Bart Miadich

Hal Morris

Daniel Naulty

Denny Neagle

Jim Parque

Andy Pettitte

Adam Piatt

Todd Pratt

Stephen Randolph

Adam Riggs

Brian Roberts

John Rocker

F.P. Santangelo

Benito Santiago

Scott Schoeneweis

David Segui

Gary Sheffield

Mike Stanton

Ricky Stone

Miguel Tejada

Ismael Valdez

Mo Vaughn

Randy Velarde

Ron Villone

Fernando Viña

Rondell White

Jeff Williams

Matt Williams

Todd Williams

Steve Woodard

Kevin Young

Gregg Zaun

It seems that latin american players are somewhat underrepresented considering the numbers they make up in the MLB. Or is it they are getting their drugs by another, less traceable means?

Chuck Knoblach? You kidding me? It shouldn't be a crime for that guy to get growth hormone. He needed it to get to everyone else's armpits. And it still doesn't explain what happened to his arm.

I think a lot of people will be surprised at the number of pitchers. Its not just the HR hitters that are shooting up.

Damn It... I guess my Roger Clemens Elite 10 Rookie Card will be worthless now... Thank God Eddie Murray, Dave Winfield, Andre Dawson, Ken Griffey Jr., and Kirby Pucket wasn't on that list.

It seems that latin american players are somewhat underrepresented considering the numbers they make up in the MLB. Or is it they are getting their drugs by another, less traceable means?

Latin American players make up the bulk of the players in MLB. They are purposely being kept off the steroid-using list by "the Man." This is the kind of racism that makes watching pro sports intolerable!

Did I miss Mark McGwire?

Guess he was clean all along :roflol:

He took Andro which is a pro hormone; very close to a steroid but not exactly.

I am sure McGwire took other steroids as well, just not as part of this ring that was busted. I seriously doubt he stopped at Andro and Creatine. He was always big, but just look at his rookie card, during his hey day and then now and the changes are Bonds-like.

Slammin' Sammy Sosa also is not on the list, but I think we all know he took them. And when he was scared shitless where he couldn't remember how to speak English in public, that just proved it even more.

Just think about it...besides BALCO (only a few players named), all these names were basically from two drug rings, the bat boy from the Mets (Radowski and McNamee) and the internet pharmacy thing. How many other gym monkeys are/were out there doing the same thing (probably smaller) and just didn't get pinched? Remember, the point of the Mitchell report was not to out ALL players for using steriods, just to prove that steroid use was rampant in MLB. I think it makes it point, the names and canceled checks were jst a bonus. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Archived