Turn it to ESPN2 if you're at home

BamaGrad03

WOW! What can you do to get suspended from FSU? There must be dead bodies involved somewhere.

Or cheating on an internet exam... but yea, it is odd to see FSU players being suspended. I think Bowden has been cracking down the last year or so

The outcome of this could be Diddy's swan song. You have to walk a thin line when it comes to athletes and their tutors...

WOW! What can you do to get suspended from FSU? There must be dead bodies involved somewhere.

Or cheating on an internet exam... but yea, it is odd to see FSU players being suspended. I think Bowden has been cracking down the last year or so

I think it's just another case of Bama-style discipline, although CBB has been doing as long as anyone at spuat. Academic dishonesty is an NCAA violation and therefore requires suspension based on NCAA regulations; The Coach's hands are tied. Breaking REAL laws, however--public disturbances, resisting arrest, possession, DUI, assault, etc.--doesn't invoke the NCAA and so the Coach can be as lenient as he chooses.

The NCAA is involved. That's why these guys are suspended.

SPUAT has spoken.

Saban has now proved he is a tough disciplinarian after all. The two walk-ons recently arrested will be allowed to prctice but not play in the bowl game. Boy that's tough.

Oh wait, I forgot they have been practicing all year but haven't played in any games. Oh well, it is what it is.

Wow, makes me really double check my bowl-pick-em.

j/k - I know; this is serious.

I know I'm serious about double checking my bowl pick for the Music SHcity Bowl.

Saban has now proved he is a tough disciplinarian after all. The two walk-ons recently arrested will be allowed to prctice but not play in the bowl game. Boy that's tough.

Oh wait, I forgot they have been practicing all year but haven't played in any games. Oh well, it is what it is.

BWAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That is a joke isn't it?

BG has said here that these guys will never be seen again on any Alabama football field.

http://www6.comcast.net/sports/articles/ge...da.St.Cheating/

25 Players out for the bowl? Geez that sucks

Is that the same school theyve been investigating for a while for tutors helping them cheat or was that someone else?

Either way..I know who my #1 is for bowl pickem.

Damn, did I step in a 'Bama thread, AGAIN? I could have sworn this thread was about FSU.

Well you certainly didn't step into an Auburn forum so if you don't like posting here please leave.

Damn, did I step in a 'Bama thread, AGAIN? I could have sworn this thread was about FSU.

Well you certainly didn't step into an Auburn forum so if you don't like posting here please leave.

What he said... it's not like you were invited here... you came on your own, you may leave on your own.

Now, as far as the topic of this thread goes.... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I LOVE IT.... This is great.

What I want to know is how all of these uat "players" wound up in Tallahassee?

Archived